This game is completely shit

Ace Krave

I found and still find this game entertaining. I do not take back all the friends nor all the entertainment this game supplied me when I have been bored through my life.

Not everyone is respectable and nice but that's life. I enjoyed returning for the clans i represented. Maybe you joined the wrong clans that just never really clicked with you and never left? I'm not sure but being negative about the past won't change nor fix anything. I wish you happier times in the future with whatever you do.

God bless, you of all people aren't in the right position to be telling people to "calm down". You honestly are one of the first people that get frustrated when someone gives their opinions about your clan over the internet.

If anything YOU need to go outside and get some fresh air, i see you on these forums 24/7.

In order for you to realize he's on 24/7 - you'd have to ben on 24/7 yourself.  Nerd

You played like every version of battlescape simmer down kid lmfao

I've only played one version of Battlescape (If you could call it that) and that was Scape-wars, which I didn't even have 95 prayer because it was so brown sticky stuff, and only logged on to go to a trip during the 30 minute 07 mass.

And what are you talking about aren't you in omega or some brown sticky stuff p server clan?