Zerg Units Saturday Smackdown ft Sup, LT, RD, EOP, CP

James

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Really wish Jagex would fix the minimap glitch so the cape counter WOULD be 100% accurate. anyway it was a close fight but I think its pretty obviously we had the upper hand before EoP crashed

Cape counter aside stop spamming the topic over a crashed fight and just post your POV thanks for the fights though   :D

Bruh You're worse then sith when it comes to being obsessed with zu. Ever since you got bullied from EOP and lost that fight ignoring all of their comments all I see is you posting about is zu ty for attention though stay golden ponyboi

Uh oh someone is getting a bit salty now, i must have struck a nerve B) . Tomorrow is a p2p, which means you cant run from us this time.

Bruh You're worse then sith when it comes to being obsessed with zu. Ever since you got bullied from EOP and lost that fight ignoring all of their comments all I see is you posting about is zu ty for attention though stay golden poniboi

this. he just loves to argue lol... he just finds anything to talk brown sticky stuff about, so weird