Apex Members, Please Explain v2

2 hours ago, Erase said:

lol foe a propaganda clan remember we gaining while you are losing opts evry time and thats why u cant last more then an hour anymore

stay ez lmfao keep teleing from me every weekend :)

please explain apex going from pulling 210 to 110 (40 are mains in your capes) in  2 weeks?  foe went from pulling 105 to 130+ in 2 weeks. please tell me whos exactly losing or gaining

ur members are joining foe, ur leadership is breaking....this rivalry is easy as fuck l0l

15 hours ago, slimjim said:

Hi,

I made an account to make this post to hopefully point out your hypocrisy.

I am pasting a quote below, where I presume a member of your clan states that, based on last weekend, FOE should have pulled out when they were up 60 to take the convincing win:

Link: 

It appears that you thumbs-upped this and reacted to it in a good manner.

I don't understand how exactly FOE is supposed to declare a win when you expect them to either 1) sit around killing the same 20 Apex members in rag for 6 hours or 2) Kill 80 Apex convincingly and take their win and move on.

There's no brainwashing here. It appears that Apex has now stopped posting on Sharkbrew which leads me to believe they will operate in a vacuum within their own forums, free from objective thought, imaging or videos. You can only brainwash your members for so long.

Anyways, perhaps you should get off these forums as papi has already given you that directive.

Also,

EZ

Gottem

9 hours ago, YOU CANT BEAT ME LMFAO said:

please explain apex going from pulling 210 to 110 (40 are mains in your capes) in  2 weeks?  foe went from pulling 105 to 130+ in 2 weeks. please tell me whos exactly losing or gaining

ur members are joining foe, ur leadership is breaking....this rivalry is easy as fuck l0l

um you are losing lol you have to end earlier then trips used to?broken fom this really isnt hard cya soon :)

14 hours ago, holydreams said:

Dude slimjim legit nailed it.

no matter what happens you will say foe lost because you can’t accept the fact that foe is a better clan and don’t want to hurt your ego.

whether we destroy you for 6 hours and force your leaders in rag and reduce you to 10 in game for you to suicide over and over again and continue ragging, or whether we destroy you in the initial fight and take the victory when we want while being up 50+, your response will be one or the other of “omg you left early so apex wins” or “we outlasted you in the rag war and had more on the cape counter in the last 30 minutes so we win”

you dont determine the rules. Both Sundays foe obliterated apex in the actual warring aspect and so just take the L lmfao

See that’s the difference. No ego at Apex but a hell of a lot of an ego at Foe. I never even tried to argue that foe lost. If you actually read what I said, you’ll see that all I was saying was that foe was terrified to stay at a fight longer than 10 minutes because of what happened last Sunday. Apex is and always will admit when they’ve lost but you stubborn fucks at foe would never do that LOL. You still probably think you won last Sunday, right?

3 hours ago, Moni said:

Gottem

HARDLY LMFAO

Hardly cleared and unfortunately, you can’t go applying that logic to both sundays because what happened at each was completely different.

Last Sunday Apex literally had 20 on the cape counter (and yes SOME of them were in rag) for 4 hours straight - Foe could have taken the win extremely easily and without contest if they had decided to do so. However, because you’re cocky motherfuckers, you didn’t and ended up losing.

This Sunday Apex literally had 30-40 (with returners on the way) on the cape counter for a few minutes and Fo felt the need to dip. That’s not hours worth of fighting and a few raggers/stragglers being left, that’s dipping whilst the other clan is still there and fighting with a significant amount of opts left in gear.

Two entirely different situations requiring an entirely different analysis. Wouldn’t expect you to know how to apply subjective reasoning to different situations, but sure, please show how obsessed you are by stalking my activity and writing essays about it.

16 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Ahh yes, personal attacks rather than anything of substance. You’ve made no effort to discredit the ‘propaganda’ I’ve been spewing on these forums.

Flame it for being a short POV (idc), but take a look at the end of the video below. Foe rushed through the lumberyard returners (like 20 apex), and completely disregarded the 60 apex members still at fog where the fight actually was, couldn’t see anyone because they ran two fucking mini maps away and acted as though they actually got a clear. This is what happened at all four fights - Foe running south through a few stragglers and away from the fight pretending they had actually gotten a clear.

You put yourself forward as intelligent but damn do you lack any ounce of critical thinking. 

What was the point of this reply? Your attempt to explain a losing situation has just shown you're on the back foot and that youchave nowhere else to go. 

You don't need to try and explain a losing Pov I do understand how the game works and I have my own eyes to witness what you went through, your attempt at propoganda isn't going to work on me I see past it and don't get caught up in it unlike yourself.

Can you please elaborate or show me where I've tried to make anything or push any idea about being smart or forcing that upon you?

@Pigwrestler7Just stop you've been embarrassed by multiple people within this thread and you're currently drowning, you just haven't realised yet because you're so caught with your anger and hatred towards another clan.

You're the only one on here spewing propaganda whilst your clan mates leave you to take a battering from the community, just take the L and move on.

36 minutes ago, Simpler said:

@Pigwrestler7Just stop you've been embarrassed by multiple people within this thread and you're currently drowning, you just haven't realised yet because you're so caught with your anger and hatred towards another clan.

You're the only one on here spewing propaganda whilst your clan mates leave you to take a battering from the community, just take the L and move on.

There’s literally no point in even trying to converse with you because you never relate anything back to the FACTS. 

No comment on the video I posted?

No comment on anything that actually happened this weekend?

No substance to back up anything you say? 

I’m hardly drowning. But trying to maintain polite discourse with you is becoming bloody difficult considering you don’t offer anything to this post aside from screaming ‘propaganda!’ every time someone presents an opposing view point. I can always appreciate where the opposing clan is coming from, and at least I try to present a counter argument based on the facts.

Im beginning to think you’re actually just a troll.

Re: “Can you please elaborate or show me where I've tried to make anything or push any idea about being smart or forcing that upon you?”

You realise you write in italics right? It would seem that’s an attempt to differentiate and put yourself above others. Or is there another reason I’m not aware of as to why you put yourself across as a massive wanker? 

22 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

There’s literally no point in even trying to converse with you because you never relate anything back to the FACTS. 

I’m hardly drowning. But trying to maintain polite discourse with you is becoming bloody difficult considering you don’t offer anything to this post aside from screaming ‘propaganda!’ every time someone presents an opposing view point. I can always appreciate where the opposing clan is coming from, and at least I try to present a counter argument based on the facts.

Re: “Can you please elaborate or show me where I've tried to make anything or push any idea about being smart or forcing that upon you?”

You realise you write in italics right? It would seem that’s an attempt to differentiate and put yourself above others. Or is there another reason I’m not aware of as to why you put yourself across as a massive wanker? 

If there's no point then why do you continue to reply? 

Why would I comment on your short losing Pov? There's no need to comment and add an opinion on something that's so blatantly obvious.

You guys used more mains and lost, what else is there to comment on aside from the fact Eop and Mf members are already leaving and the hype has died already.

You can't use the word polite when you're the one going around attacking people because their opinion differs to yours.

Pardon my ignorance or potential lack of knowledge on this subject but I wasn't aware a certain font spoke on behalf of a person? I'm not sure how you came to a conclusion that I'm a "wanker" or that I try to put myself above others simply because I use italics? Care to elaborate?

22 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Hardly cleared and unfortunately, you can’t go applying that logic to both sundays because what happened at each was completely different.

Last Sunday Apex literally had 20 on the cape counter (and yes SOME of them were in rag) for 4 hours straight - Foe could have taken the win extremely easily and without contest if they had decided to do so. However, because you’re cocky motherfuckers, you didn’t and ended up losing.

This Sunday Apex literally had 30-40 (with returners on the way) on the cape counter for a few minutes and Fo felt the need to dip. That’s not hours worth of fighting and a few raggers/stragglers being left, that’s dipping whilst the other clan is still there and fighting with a significant amount of opts left in gear.

Two entirely different situations requiring an entirely different analysis. Wouldn’t expect you to know how to apply subjective reasoning to different situations, but sure, please show how obsessed you are by stalking my activity and writing essays about it.

I agree you can't apply the logic to both Sundays because they were two completely different battles.

Do you fault Foe for not staying after they've cleared a majority of Apex? Can you fault Foe for not wanting to follow you to your return spots only to come up to 20 of you in rag? Unfortunately I have yet to see an Apex POV from this past Sunday where they've started the fight and pushed FOE to a return spot. Perhaps you can provide a video that is longer than 6 minutes that would document the apparent 4-0 for Apex?

I don't apply subjective reasoning because that creates bias. I look for objective means of measuring, such as a video or a picture that will actually document how a fight progressed.

Thanks for confirming that Apex did return two Sundays ago in rag though. Real prize of a clan you get yourself there.

2 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Why did you reply to my message using Fo? I believe we were having a pretty polite and creative dialogue. The bolded part really screams virtue signaling but lets be honest, you provide the same cancerous banter on Apex beating Foe topics that you are getting back in this topic.

Anyways, please leave the forums as papi already told you to no longer post here.

1 hour ago, slimjim said:

I agree you can't apply the logic to both Sundays because they were two completely different battles.

Do you fault Foe for not staying after they've cleared a majority of Apex? Can you fault Foe for not wanting to follow you to your return spots only to come up to 20 of you in rag? Unfortunately I have yet to see an Apex POV from this past Sunday where they've started the fight and pushed FOE to a return spot. Perhaps you can provide a video that is longer than 6 minutes that would document the apparent 4-0 for Apex?

I don't apply subjective reasoning because that creates bias. I look for objective means of measuring, such as a video or a picture that will actually document how a fight progressed.

Thanks for confirming that Apex did return two Sundays ago in rag though. Real prize of a clan you get yourself there.

Please apply your objective means of measurement to the video that I posted above. Regardless of the length, it shows foe running south through a group of 20 apex returners, claiming a win, and then 60 apex running from the northwest (where the fight was actually happening). Please explain how that works under your objective system of measurement.

Further to that point - an OBJECTIVE and undeniable win is (and was historically) characterised by the other clan being cleared off the map. Sure, feel free to dip if it’s only raggers left (which foe should’ve done last week but didn’t) BUT that wasn’t the case this Sunday, Foe dipped from every fight when there was still clean action to be had, with Apex still with 50 members not in rag.

1 hour ago, slimjim said:

Why did you reply to my message using Fo? I believe we were having a pretty polite and creative dialogue. The bolded part really screams virtue signaling but lets be honest, you provide the same cancerous banter on Apex beating Foe topics that you are getting back in this topic.

Anyways, please leave the forums as papi already told you to no longer post here.

Polite and creative?

A bunch of people use ‘fo’ because the clan is a shadow of its former self and what it represented. Foe went from being a p2p powerhouse and respectable, to one that looks for EVERY advantage possible in a fight, and would never fight disadvantaged or admit a loss. Hence why Foe is now aptly referred to as ‘fo’.

I’m happy to admit defeat and acknowledge when my clan has been bested. But that didn’t happen on Sunday, and I’m going to call that bull shit out whenever I see it.

Regarding the comment on Nox - very original I see, and extremely polite and ‘creative’.

4 hours ago, Simpler said:

If there's no point then why do you continue to reply? 

Why would I comment on your short losing Pov? There's no need to comment and add an opinion on something that's so blatantly obvious.

You guys used more mains and lost, what else is there to comment on aside from the fact Eop and Mf members are already leaving and the hype has died already.

You can't use the word polite when you're the one going around attacking people because their opinion differs to yours.

Pardon my ignorance or potential lack of knowledge on this subject but I wasn't aware a certain font spoke on behalf of a person? I'm not sure how you came to a conclusion that I'm a "wanker" or that I try to put myself above others simply because I use italics? Care to elaborate?

Once again, not commenting on anything of substance from my post. You continually change the subject and deflect, so I’ll call it there.

On a side note - why do you write in italics?

17 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Please apply your objective means of measurement to the video that I posted above. Regardless of the length, it shows foe running south through a group of 20 apex returners, claiming a win, and then 60 apex running from the northwest (where the fight was actually happening). Please explain how that works under your objective system of measurement.

Further to that point - an OBJECTIVE and undeniable win is (and was historically) characterised by the other clan being cleared off the map. Sure, feel free to dip if it’s only raggers left (which foe should’ve done last week but didn’t) BUT that wasn’t the case this Sunday, Foe dipped from every fight when there was still clean action to be had, with Apex still with 50 members not in rag.

Link me the video

18 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Once again, not commenting on anything of substance from my post. You continually change the subject and deflect, so I’ll call it there.

On a side note - why do you write in italics?

Either you're dumber than I thought or you're just at the point now of trolling because you have nothing left to come up with.

I've responded to every point you've came to me with with straight facts.

I'm not quite sure how I've deflected anything though?

Is it causing you distress me using italics? You seem really uneasy and angry about it?

18 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Polite and creative?

A bunch of people use ‘fo’ because the clan is a shadow of its former self and what it represented. Foe went from being a p2p powerhouse and respectable, to one that looks for EVERY advantage possible in a fight, and would never fight disadvantaged or admit a loss. Hence why Foe is now aptly referred to as ‘fo’.

I’m happy to admit defeat and acknowledge when my clan has been bested. But that didn’t happen on Sunday, and I’m going to call that bull shit out whenever I see it.

Regarding the comment on Nox - very original I see, and extremely polite and ‘creative’.

stop posting retard simpler kyp'd you. asspex is banned from these forums stop posting and embarrassing your shit clan.