ISO a clan - R A R A

R A R A

My name’s R A R A, & I’ve been out of the loop for about 2 years now. I just recently started playing again & I’m not too sure what clans are active around my level anymore. Im around 104 - 105 cbt I believe. I’m pretty much maxed in everything but I have 25 defense. I wasn’t sure what the average reqs were so I was wondering if there are any hpcs or clans that accept 25 def. I was a part of rage and doom a couple years back during their mpc and hpc days, but lost contact with everyone I used to play with. I enjoy p2p multi pking in the wilderness the most. I love the big wars, bridding, and the little run ins. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Most clans now are 1 def so I'm unsure on who you'd be able to join with on a 25 def account. I know some clans can be lenient on the 1-20 def but I haven't seen any 25 def accounts recently. So you may just have to make a new account from scratch. The only current clans open are Fatality, Supremacy, Foe, Apex, and Intense Redemption. 

Recommend soup for most ex rage.

Apex/Foe for dooms i believe.

Scene kinda aids though just mains everywhere, i’m sure if you had a main clans will let you go to their trip anyways besides few that keep it main free respectfully.

If you just like F2P xlpc has some great action, and rank teams always prepping and having events throughout the midweek.

65 cb cap for cw and 70- for wilderness really.

2 hours ago, BvG said:

Join sup

supremacy-rs.com

we have lots of rage guys here. i'm sure you'll see some familiar faces.

im 103cmb myself there are some large men in our clan.

Sweet, I just made an account on yas website. I can't really view any of the forum's or anything yet though. I checked out the members list and noticed a few people I knew and saw a few 100s in there as well. Will intro when it lets me have more access to the site