Gynocentrism.

Chesty Puller

I just hope the current wave of insane radical feminism will shake up society and the current taboo on anything that women can deem misogynistic will disappear, while the blatant hatred and ridicule of men and manliness in our society gets exposed as being the bad thing it is.

I just hope the current wave of insane radical feminism will shake up society and the current taboo on anything that women can deem misogynistic will disappear, while the blatant hatred and ridicule of men and manliness in our society gets exposed as being the bad thing it is.

Take a listen to this then if you want to see his point of view on that subject.

Once again this site shows to me yet again how hard it is for moderators to keep topics on topic and for anyone to have any sort of intelligent discussion. Remember. Only an eighth of the community actually uses this forums actively. The rest don't bother due to fear of their ip's being leaked and the forums watering down their intellect. That part of the community is waiting for a real forum board to be brought back up. Just the fact that you hit off every site that threatens you and even tried to convince me to bring down PW permanently shows me how afraid you are. You're the equivalent of a teenage girl in denial of how fat she is. Get back to me when you want to really talk buddy.

Sharkbrew closed Pure Warfare and Pure.Pw. Undefeated in rivalries m8

You're so far gone and unfixable I'm not going to waste time. Just know that if I give you a rope and stool it's for your own good and I'm trying to spare you.

Didnt u pussy out of the navy or something? And you are like ~20 years old, and not even attending college lmfao. Please before you criticize people on a Runescape community site, try to improve yours first, I'd recommend getting an education for starters. Gl with your pathetic life Chesty, inb4 this reject attempts to formulate a response acting like he is a someone, or claims to not care, either way I'm probably not going to read it

Didnt u pussy out of the navy or something? And you are like ~20 years old, and not even attending college lmfao. Please before you criticize people on a Runescape community site, try to improve yours first, I'd recommend getting an education for starters. Gl with your pathetic life Chesty, inb4 this reject attempts to formulate a response acting like he is a someone, or claims to not care, either way I'm probably not going to read it

I "pussied" out of the marine corps to pursue making a fucking fortune on the oil fields in North Dakota. What the hell would I be doing in the military anyways? I'd be mopping floors and waiting to go fight in a war we're not going to have because we won't be going to war for a very long time due to our circumstances and the problems we have to face at home.

Nice try on trying to personally attack me with something as irrelevant as that and trying to discredit anything I had to say. With this I'm going to assume that you don't have any points to make against my claim so I win you lose.

I'm sorry pal, but you have some serious problems. This is a website for Runescape, I think you may have misclicked big guy :) you're making yourself look like a fool. God bless! xoxo

Says the guy who had a sig made for him stating that he's "supreme" when he prides himself in being a member of a second rate clan who spent it's entire existence trying to get in the top 5 but never made it because they kept getting destroyed by a clan that calls itself "Zerg Unit"

What a joke.

tumblr_na8kr1Bfny1svxaato1_400.giftumblr_na8kr1Bfny1svxaato1_400.giftumblr_na8kr1Bfny1svxaato1_400.giftumblr_na8kr1Bfny1svxaato1_400.gif

Says the guy who had a sig made for him stating that he's "supreme" when he prides himself in being a member of a second rate clan who spent it's entire existence trying to get in the top 5 but never made it because they kept getting destroyed by a clan that calls itself "Zerg Unit"

What a joke.

tumblr_na8kr1Bfny1svxaato1_400.giftumblr_na8kr1Bfny1svxaato1_400.giftumblr_na8kr1Bfny1svxaato1_400.giftumblr_na8kr1Bfny1svxaato1_400.gif

P.S 

I make my own signatures :) 

Once again this site shows to me yet again how hard it is for moderators to keep topics on topic and for anyone to have any sort of intelligent discussion. Remember. Only an eighth of the community actually uses this forums actively. The rest don't bother due to fear of their ip's being leaked and the forums watering down their intellect. That part of the community is waiting for a real forum board to be brought back up. Just the fact that you hit off every site that threatens you and even tried to convince me to bring down PW permanently shows me how afraid you are. You're the equivalent of a teenage girl in denial of how fat she is. Get back to me when you want to really talk buddy.

I can't hear you over all these users on sharkbrew

9a2592fcf699cf6e367391bd3f2a39f6.png