EoP vs RD F2P Prep 1(2?) - 1

Murd

You act like Control V(whatever number) actually achieved something other than being free food for us ahaha

Look where them and their reincarnation are now xd

We achieved more in 2007 than your clan. Bullied you for months, helped to give you a 0-28 prep record. Control closed because there was not a point chasing CP and EOP in single strip every weekend. You took advantage of the closures and the dying community and massed up a big memberlist. It would be a real shame not to be #1 when you pull 80ish people to every weekend trip, and the other clans pull 65 at most.

Do you need more salt? How does it feel losing to a clan that hasn't opened yet btw?

We achieved more in 2007 than your clan. Bullied you for months, helped to give you a 0-28 prep record. Control closed because there was not a point chasing CP and EOP in single strip every weekend. You took advantage of the closures and the dying community and massed up a big memberlist. It would be a real shame not to be #1 when you pull 80ish people to every weekend trip, and the other clans pull 65 at most.

Do you need more salt? How does it feel losing to a clan that hasn't opened yet btw?

Look what I found

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4gYuJjy1Fk

We had Eminem calling haha

Also, loving the text wall, did I strike a nerve? Control was brown sticky stuff haha

yo lol i like 2 post prep vids from months past cuz my clan closed and i still 4m warrior dat brown sticky stuff

EVERY1 LOOK AT ME

Oh. 1-1 btw. Don't pussy out next time please.

Let's talk about dead clans haha

Not much left to do when you decline a r3 because of scared of losing 2 preps in a row and some hype. Grow up.

And then we woke up with our heads in a bowl of kellogs crunchy nut

been there fam ik the feeling

edit: i got him to reply to my vid with a 1 liner, lmfa0 butthurt or wat

And then we woke up with our heads in a bowl of kellogs crunchy nut

been there fam ik the feeling

edit: i got him to reply to my vid with a 1 liner, lmfa0 butthurt or wat

How's that prep record atm fam, you still tryna fix it out even :/? A 1-1 won't help you with that!

@@kkk @J Styles want to see something that actually is funny?

3:45, this is how much effort we had to put in back in the day to clear up EOP.

@J Styles how's your prep record atm bruh, are you still tryna clear up that 0-28 table from when clan wars came out? :(

im not in eop and p0ke n crys clans have never been good sorry.