All Ignoramuses - Continue Please

Quode

For everybody who has viewed this topic and not posted, but is apart of the general "group" wishing to:

- Exploit SharkBrew's members and drag its name through the dirt.

- Cause an influx of mass paranoia within the teenagers and younger people within the Pure Community as a whole.

- Force any sort of exchanges of $$$ or RSGP through blackmail, phishing, hacking, and/or RAT'ing.

(in other words the scum of the RS Community)

I would generally be the person to say please do something productive with your life, however that statement holds no weight with individuals such as yourselves who are lacking in cognitive function and success potential... in fact, it is almost a waste for me to type, but it would be more of a waste for me to backspace and edit it out, so I shall instead leave it there, because truth be told my time and thoughts have always been and always will be worth more than your very existence on this planet.

As I finish that thought however, I'm reminded that thanks to your very own cancerous natures, you have literally herded, yes, HERDED even some of your own former members into the very arms of the communities you didn't wish them to be apart of. The communities that you actively hack, phish, DDOS, and RAT (or make semi-regular attempts to), yet now that more people are safeguarded by securities they don't even see or always understand, instead of playing the smart route and picking up on a newer game to harvest from (there are other games out there), you choose the approach of one who is insane.

Scratch that, fuck insane, you are the sort of person who is still living with their parents, you have no car, if you do have a car it's some piece of brown sticky stuff Pontiac that's from the 1980's/90's and has cum stains in it from all of the masturbation sessions you have over how much you've "accomplished" here online. You're below the thread of pathetic, you're more along the thread of dead already. You're a waste of living molecules and carbon makeup. You're an amputee puppy, barely surviving from day to day, month to month, or year to year, because you have no life goals besides to spend 2-10 hours behind the computer desk every day trying to download the newest bruteforce programs or hire the next big bad hacker to do dirty work for you.

However.... even with so many negative traits (and I only listed a few of them), you have still managed to do one thing right... and that is prove to everybody that this community is better without you.

So thank you. As somebody who comes on every couple nights or so to check on how all the kiddies are doing, and make sure that the community is still standing, it pleases me to no end whenever I get on this community site and see the number of viewers and the number of people posting on it. Despite the flames that people throw at each other, at least it's a medium - a place where nobody has too much direct cybernetic threat over another... and you just keep sending people over here by reverting back to the spastic tendencies you have instilled in your paraplegic mind ;).

Keep up the good work, continue being the scum that you are,

- An old retired scaper

You're a really funny guy. If i was unable to read, i wouldn't be able to read your post and reply  to it.

You can tell you're socially awkward irl.

Thanks again, I tend to think I'm more of a macabre-sarcastic sort rather than humorous, but I'm guessing you don't know what that means ^_^.

Can I? Can you? Do you know what being socially awkward is?

1555b1f81a.jpg

What did you mean by "exploiting sharkbrew's members and dragging its name into the dirt"?

By using the nefarious means I mentioned in my topic on various users who frequent this site, both older ones and newer ones.

The second part of that phrase should be pretty straight forward. Ask around a bit if you are curious about the details, just based off what people say you'll be able to tell.

Thanks again, I tend to think I'm more of a macabre-sarcastic sort rather than humorous, but I'm guessing you don't know what that means ^_^.

Can I? Can you? Do you know what being socially awkward is?

1555b1f81a.jpg

Well since you're giving them attention, exactly what they want, there must be something wrong with you to be this dumb,

By using the nefarious means I mentioned in my topic on various users who frequent this site, both older ones and newer ones.

The second part of that phrase should be pretty straight forward. Ask around a bit if you are curious about the details, just based off what people say you'll be able to tell.

Ouch...So what you're saying is me dragging Sharkbrews name into the dirt isn't justified despite what it advocates? Does sharkbrew not contribute to the cancer that is the Pure community? The same cancer that you used to fight? Tell me. Does me dragging Sharkbrews name into the dirt automatically means that my arguments are not correct simply because you don't like me attacking Slushpuppy? Get off his dick please, you are WAY better than that and him.

Ouch...So what you're saying is me dragging Sharkbrews name into the dirt isn't justified despite what it advocates? Does sharkbrew not contribute to the cancer that is the Pure community? The same cancer that you used to fight? Tell me. Does me dragging Sharkbrews name into the dirt automatically means that my arguments are not correct simply because you don't like me attacking Slushpuppy? Get off his dick please, you are WAY better than that and him.

You are unhappy with the people involved, not the site they choose to post on. If you were unhappy with the site, you'd make one rather than ask the site to change the people's content/behavior for you. However, the site cannot change the people on it, it can only provide a free open forum for people to bash heads in until they change. That's any society/community.

I know nothing about you "attacking" Slushpuppy however you mean that. Your assumption merely validates my point and gives me less reason to trust your judgement for lack of a better term.

And I'm not sure which "cancer" you're referring to, but I have always been against it. Never fought it, because that cancer is a product everybody in this Community has allowed to fester, yourself included, and I have neither the time nor care to convince you and everybody else to get rid of it.

If you truly want to change something, you'll change it. Waiting for others to do so is what leaves you stagnant. I don't know where the Chesty from a few months ago went, but you make me miss that Chesty. Chesty back then was learning and shaping things. What have you done to that drive?

You are unhappy with the people involved, not the site they choose to post on. If you were unhappy with the site, you'd make one rather than ask the site to change the people's content/behavior for you. However, the site cannot change the people on it, it can only provide a free open forum for people to bash heads in until they change. That's any society/community.

I know nothing about you "attacking" Slushpuppy however you mean that. Your assumption merely validates my point and gives me less reason to trust your judgement for lack of a better term.

And I'm not sure which "cancer" you're referring to, but I have always been against it. Never fought it, because that cancer is a product everybody in this Community has allowed to fester, yourself included, and I have neither the time nor care to convince you and everybody else to get rid of it.

If you truly want to change something, you'll change it. Waiting for others to do so is what leaves you stagnant. I don't know where the Chesty from a few months ago went, but you make me miss that Chesty. Chesty back then was learning and shaping things. What have you done to that drive?

Hold up I'm going to stop you at " If you were unhappy with the site, you'd make one rather than ask the site to change the people's content/behavior for you"  I don't have those capabilities so that validates my effort here doesn't it? That could go with you saying that you don't care to address the cancer that I'm referring to because you don't have the time nor care. I fit in that same boat, I have a job with a heavy workload, I have courses I must complete.

"I know nothing about you "attacking" Slushpuppy however you mean that." I attack him everywhere on this site, he attacks me as well (He started attacking me first k). This all started with #braincave and how I was trying to help the community and then sharkbrew started coming back around and blah blah blah it's a story I don't want to spend time explaining.

"You are unhappy with the people involved, not the site they choose to post on" before me and Slush started having disagreements I was already against what he was advocating for on the forums and we talked about that. After I started talking about ideas with him he lashed out at me for continuing to bring up what I was against on his site and talking to Karl, then I started advocating for sharkbrew because of his stance and inability to grasp some level of professionalism. (And there is a little truth in what you're saying I admit. I did hate him a little bit when we started talking but I didn't attack him). I don't have any problems with anybody else on the staff team except for maybe Babalanka but he's gone now and he started it.

And you're right I miss that Chesty as well. But that Chesty couldn't get anything done because of the problem I'm attempting to address here http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/4801-god-fuck-it-why-did-i-even-bother/&do=findComment&comment=82114 So that is what I am trying to fix in order for me and other people to be able to do what I was trying before.

Anyways talking about this is completely detrimental to what we're both trying to achieve here. It does nothing to advance our efforts. I respect you and I mean no offense to you.

Most of the time when I'm referring to Sharkbrew I'm actually referring to "sharkbrew". This is another sign of evidence that validates my claim in previous posts...