Supremacy Wins the Fullout (F2P Saturday PK Trip)

Aquaxi

I did actually reply to you within a minute,

(22:31:11) <`3at> go defend
(22:31:13) <`3at> And I'll rush you
(22:31:17) <`3at> I'm right ontop of you guys.
(22:31:43) <`3at> hello
(22:31:43) <`3at> ?
(22:31:46) <`3at> are you defending
(22:31:50) <Yuzaname> sec
(22:32:29) <Yuzaname> u def
(22:32:30) <Yuzaname> u have more
(22:40:34) <Yuzaname> `3at r u still out
(22:44:41) <`3at> just fought foe
(22:44:42) <`3at> ending now

;/

I love when people say "look at all that propaganda" and then dont say where it is. Please watch the video. I admit starting/ending is probably off for the lt fight. That and the title.

i did. you crashed a fight then say "LOL 2V1 NP" do you know what teaming on crash is or are you new? then you say you won the fight when you were hugging single and proceeded to call rd to crash. then you put up some logs when you were too scared to fight us and spam "LOL ZU". good try though 

;/

exposed l0l

So basically everytime you fought a clan close to your opts, you got carroted?

Grats on beating FOE with a +20 and beating an lpc (Lt)

Yeah +20 on foe sounds right with them starting at 35 and us starting at 42 kappa.

I guess 9+10 is actually 21.

I guess Lt is an lpc who pk's after all the clans end @ 6:00 est saturdays /1:30 est sundays.

Lmfao 

So basically everytime you fought a clan close to your opts, you got carroted?

Grats on beating FOE with a +20 and beating an lpc (Lt)

I hope your day went very well, you big cutie!

Gj, although we didn't plan on crashing your PKRI vs ZU, we literally were waiting for Cp to attempt to crash it and then rush them ( they were n/e ruins )

Alright, thanks for clearing that up :)

i did. you crashed a fight then say "LOL 2V1 NP" do you know what teaming on crash is or are you new? then you say you won the fight when you were hugging single and proceeded to call rd to crash. then you put up some logs when you were too scared to fight us and spam "LOL ZU". good try though 

You know Zu pulled to 18 ports and Lt ran south to 13 ports, then Zu crashed right? I guess you can consider that a team on crash lmfao.

I'm positive Supremacy know what a team on crash is, they did it with RD against Zu when you guys had no action and had to crash their pkri's. I remember Zalt unit complaining and crying about the teaming just as they got cleared every fight they tried crashing.

And no one is scared to fight you guys. You would have rather fought LT and kept declining all of 3at's pkri requests. 

Good try though.

Sorry to hear, but couldn't you have just made a topic on the site or something to let everyone know..?

Our teamspeak had finally gotten better today, but 2hrs before the trip it got hit off again. We didn't have time to post brown sticky stuff on forums cus we needed to get everyone on the other ts

Our teamspeak had finally gotten better today, but 2hrs before the trip it got hit off again. We didn't have time to post brown sticky stuff on forums cus we needed to get everyone on the other ts

Sorry to hear that 2 hours isn't enough to post a topic :/

and @@roflcats

I appreciate the bumps big guy!  :wub:

;/

Shows you acting cauliflower he clearly stated go defend and then u tell him defend if it was me I'd stop responding to u illiterate zu ranks

You know Zu pulled to 18 ports and Lt ran south to 13 ports, then Zu crashed right? I guess you can consider that a team on crash lmfao.

I'm positive Supremacy know what a team on crash is, they did it with RD against Zu when you guys had no action and had to crash their pkri's. I remember Zalt unit complaining and crying about the teaming just as they got cleared every fight they tried crashing.

And no one is scared to fight you guys. You would have rather fought LT and kept declining all of 3at's pkri requests. 

Good try though.

we were fighting lt when sup crashed. and sup had rd capes in their inventory? that was clearly set up. keep trying though. this is what happens when you do drugs kids :(