Imperial vs Trauma | F2P Prep | 3-0

rob-

Then what's the crying/whining about u got 20 def we retaliate with 20 def simple brown sticky stuff comeon my nigga Allen just say ty for prep and move on to future preps

There was no retaliation, you've been bringing 81s+ with mith since your first trip. Accept your wrong and move on.

Every other LPC except you is sticking to the CB cap.

There was no retaliation, you've been bringing 81s+ with mith since your first trip. Accept your wrong and move on.

Every other LPC except you is sticking to the CB cap.

How many trips did you attend with 20 defence mark ;)

Accept the loss and beg for more preps ;)

If only I was there... Good job Imperial regardless.

EDIT: I should also add, congratulations to Imperial for bringing 80+ combat accounts to an 80 cap prep. Really guys?

Whyyyy you gotta bee sooo rudee..

Wardy, what do you honestly expect, they have Don and RC as councils the big scumbags. But true you would have carried <3

Whyyyy you gotta bee sooo rudee..

Wardy, what do you honestly expect, they have Don and RC as councils the big scumbags. But true you would have carried <3

They aren't scumbags, I wouldn't refer to them as that. Just the combat cap that was discussed before the prep was not respected :c

They aren't scumbags, I wouldn't refer to them as that. Just the combat cap that was discussed before the prep was not respected :c

first of all no one ever told me about a cmb cap

2nd of all, that 1 lvl82 carried the prep single handed? he won the prep solo? the other 23 people in did nothing i guess... I doubt the result would have been different if jake sat the prep

2nd of all, that 1 lvl82 carried the prep single handed? he won the prep solo? the other 23 people in did nothing i guess... I doubt the result would have been different if jake sat the prep

tim its all good there salty atm no need to explain em anything

@@iDrawdee said he specifically discussed an 80 combat cap. I suggest talking with him.

Also I doubt the 82 made the difference, but we have rules and standards in LPCs for a reason. We have to draw the line in the sand somewhere, and the combat cap that we are generally agreeing on with LPCs right now is 80.

@@iDrawdee said he specifically discussed an 80 combat cap. I suggest talking with him.

Also I doubt the 82 made the difference, but we have rules and standards in LPCs for a reason. We have to draw the line in the sand somewhere, and the combat cap that we are generally agreeing on with LPCs right now is 80.

I can agree with this tbh. But every clan passes that line at some point, tbh just get another prep with imperial and lets settle the score 1-1 atm and ENFORCE that 80cb cap and defence stuff.