EoP's P2P Midweek Ft. The gwas of all gwases, FOEx2, Di, V, Anarachy

Pepe

qQaSlPd.gif

After watching Foe Gwas LT this past Sunday, we decided to embark on our pirate ship towards Old Gate and give them a taste of karma, a taste of the Eruption.

You have all witnessed today that the Kings of Gwas will not settle for less, we have punished many clans in the past via Barrage Clumps brutally, but I have to say this is the biggest GWAS I've ever seen in my time in EoP. Our 1 of many intel from Foe Community aka code name BURGER KING LEECH reported to me at the Eruption center that Foe was arriving south east of the resource center heading through Old gate with a fall in of 25+ Foe community members/mains ready to come at our necks.

We decided to throw them a surprise party, we decided to give them a message to not pick on the little guys (Leet Tactics), we ambushed and annihilated Final Ownage Elite, not once but twice.

Round 2:

Foe approached us for a Pkri at gap and we glady accepted chasing them from south of Gap to GDZ where they returned in 1 item and even stooped so low to call Sovereign/Di on us..

ty for the fights Foe

Aaabo9y.png

[babalanka Commentary (lol..) of the Gwas/Pkri with Foe]:

[Rebgod]:

Pics: 

FyxEVOd.png

Hv0vQ7.png

N52quE.png

w11tYe.png

7nLVEO.png

WWW.EOP-RS.COM

If you really think WE called sv or which ever other brown sticky stuffty main clan was there then you are lost and I feel sorry for you lol

Not to mention we won the first fight and we had 40 people

The 2nd fight was crashed by mains instantly so we just went north to gdz in under 30 seconds of fighting where Fi/Sv and some other brown sticky stuff main clan were 1 iteming, so I guess you can say you win because we bailed.

But are you really going to lie and start brown sticky stuff? Lol god bless please don't write topics again because you suck at them

If you really think WE called sv or which ever other brown sticky stuffty main clan was there then you are lost and I feel sorry for you lol

The 2nd fight was crashed by mains instantly so we just went north to gdz in under 30 seconds of fighting where Fi/Sv and some other brown sticky stuff main clan were 1 iteming, so I guess you can say you win because we bailed.

But are you really going to lie and start brown sticky stuff? Lol god bless please don't write topics again because you suck at them

take it ez man there was a gwas and some banter, its just a midweek lol.

Yeah as you said, you had 40 ppl, if you look at our FC while we gwas you, we only had 21ppl in it, so a returnfight wouldn't work out for us in the long run, hell even this main clan called anarchy came along, we shouldve dipped after the gwas and let the 5 remaining foe be.

Thanks for the fights though

Yeah as you said, you had 40 ppl, if you look at our FC while we gwas you, we only had 21ppl in it, so a returnfight wouldn't work out for us in the long run, hell even this main clan called anarchy came along, we shouldve dipped after the gwas and let the 5 remaining foe be.

Thanks for the fights though

Aight bro but if you watch your vids again is it 5 people left when we went west? Plus there was everyone that died who just returned and kept fighting in like 30 seconds after that.

Just don't lie and there's no problem lol

eh no need to say we called mains we never called mains to help us. Other than that good brown sticky stuff on the gwas lol :)

thanks for the fight and GG we bailed the 2nd fight it 2 as Foe vs EoP vs A vs SV v DI v AC lol cluster fuck didn't want to lose my staff of ancients ya feel? GG though hope more clans go out midweeks!