ConViction Reopening

Westbrook`

Not gonna last even a month. Based on their clan's track record...no fuck it, based on Toxic's track record nobody will ever trust and support or get involved with CV. Toxic would have to either work with a real desperate and brown sticky stuffty rank team or just by himself. You add how the community views CV and all the enemies they've made they're just going to be pummeled back into closure real quick. Even if they do manage to mass recruit a large amount of people because of f2p let's not forget the fact that other clans will be taking advantage of that as well. We all know Toxic won't fight if he can't win. If his clan is comprised of brown sticky stuffty ranks and brown sticky stuffty members then their trips are just going to consist of sitting in singles all day and they're not going to prep anybody. That would give opportunity for other clans to take advantage of CV's bored and disappointed memberbase and recruit them. Toxic's days are done. Conviction is done. There is no hope for them, there never was.

I personally be its just going to be like last version or Conquer v2. neither clans prepped, all the did was have a auto type in edgeville getting random kids in the cc to outpull everyone and claim #1.

lets see if the same chain of events happens this go!

I personally be its just going to be like last version or Conquer v2. neither clans prepped, all the did was have a auto type in edgeville getting random kids in the cc to outpull everyone and claim #1.

lets see if the same chain of events happens this go!

You guys keep talkin' about CP. That doesn't even relate because CV is reopening as a lpc. And who cares about mass recruting. What clan doesn't mass recruits now a days. Never a day goes by that I don't see at least 1 person from a pure clan spamming at edge. Quantity never means good quality, but if a clan's ranks are active enough with inner clan events with those massed recuits, it honestly doesn't even matter. It's all about teaching new people what to do. Some of you ranks are horrible teachers hence why your clans stay brown sticky stuff.

In my opinion, CV will only do well if they do it right this time and be hella active with their new members, and not just on weekends with their trip pulls.