Final Ownage Elite Saturday F2P Trip 7th February

holydreams

How can you claim a win when every fight but the last one we had was crashed? Both sides had a decent and even amount left?

The only clean fight we got was the last one and there foe got cleared so I don't understand your topic at all.

Gj nonetheless :) was a fun saturday.

Was easy

Beating eop in 4/5 fights is an achievement boys!

I dont really understand how u can say that lmao.. We logged out with 50+ people from every fight that was crashed & turned into a cluster eventually.

Also i was there and we did have the upper hand in most fights, whenever our fights were crashed you guys dipped while we took care of the crashers (clearing Fi,Cp & RD) before you decided to re-rush us after getting a rg etcetc...

+ We won the only clean matched fight we had, so again i ask you.. how can you claim #1 and even say it was easy lol...

I admit that those fights were intense and all but in no way did you beat us in 4/5 of the fights rofl.

PS: we had 60/65 ending in the last clean 1v1 we had (thats how "easy" it was) @@holydreams

I dont really understand how u can say that lmao.. We logged out with 50+ people from every fight that was crashed & turned into a cluster eventually.

Also i was there and we did have the upper hand in most fights, whenever our fights were crashed you guys dipped while we took care of the crashers (clearing Fi,Cp & RD) before you decided to re-rush us after getting a rg etcetc...

+ We won the only clean matched fight we had, so again i ask you.. how can you claim #1 and even say it was easy lol...

I admit that those fights were intense and all but in no way did you beat us in 4/5 of the fights rofl.

PS: we had 60/65 ending in the last clean 1v1 we had (thats how "easy" it was) @@holydreams

As soon as I see brown sticky stuff talk and other bullbrown sticky stuff I'll claim whatever the fuck I want and say whatever I feel like saying. If you want honesty then read my topic