[Sunday] Olympus Plays Club Penguin and Kills Clans

Misfits Public Relations

eaWOyuE.png

Olympus-rs.com

Pulled 40 today, maintained 34+ for the duration.

GRPAiBG.png

Started off by hitting Relentless vs Viets (12v12) with 10 people 15 minutes before mass and cleared everything up. Later on we'd find out that Relentless went on Trauma's trip (lol)

We ended up in 2 clusters today, ending on top in both. Shoutout to Jagex for having the brown sticky stufftiest servers ever.

We also played some club penguin and habbo hotel while we waited for the servers to come back up.

5f9f041f7638743faa6673a8c6bc6280.png

yJjwGAO.png

GRPAiBG.png

I missed a bunch of brown sticky stuff in my vid but I was the only vidder so yolo.

2qn5qut.png

23j5uh4.png

2rmqoe8.png

10ne0x5.png

ejcoz.png

96S4iJ4.png

Started off by hitting Relentless vs Viets (12v12).

Trauma really slumped so hard so you have to hit a 12v12 fight to get action for your topic?

You also got dicked by trauma pretty damn hard from what I've seen on their topic.

It was before mass, just a fun little hit we did with 10 people. 

We smashed two clusters, but lost a 2v1 against us twice. It was all good fun, and we put up a hell of a fight down opts.

was unaware relentless was at our trip, thanks for letting me know

also, sorry for the "4v1"

I can name 7-8 people and show you a pic of your TS during the trip I feel like editing out my leak's name. But yeah, you had Kane and his fan boys plus around another 6-7 Omega who hadn't applied, bringing your total pull to over 1/3 not in Trauma. 

I can name 7-8 people and show you a pic of your TS during the trip I feel like editing out my leak's name. But yeah, you had Kane and his fan boys plus around another 6-7 Omega who hadn't applied, bringing your total pull to over 1/3 not in Trauma.

I know this is a waste of time me posting but pm me if you want to set any midweek fights up