pk trips this weekend

Westbrook`

remedy sucks and you're braindead.

@@Zed_ who the fuck are you lmfao. Probably some 18+ year old moron without an education, who's only social interactions occur on Runescape.... I feel sorry for the majority of you guys in this pure community especially people in clans such as Trauma/Imperial, l seriously don't get why rejects like you feel the need to flame on every post, I mean its a game grow up -.-

Please don't reply to this topic, or quote me unless you have something worth reading to say... I'm really getting tired of you IRL rejects trying to come up with meaningless comebacks, instead take some time thinking about your life and how you can improve it instead of wasting your time flaming on a Runescape community forum.

Usually German servers are pretty good and can tank it. Its not often that the potato masherbrits, ameribundle of twigss and tankygermans are all going offline. Would be nice to see some superiorAussie servers going in.

You talk about boring trips, do u want p2p sundays cancelled too?

Takes 45mins for someone to realise they have balls and attack someone, despite 3-4 clan having similar opts and only 1-2 clans having lower or higher opts. (Usually its in single hitting a clan that has -20 on you r0fl).

@@Zed_ who the fuck are you lmfao. Probably some 18+ year old moron without an education, who's only social interactions occur on Runescape.... I feel sorry for the majority of you guys in this pure community especially people in clans such as Trauma/Imperial, l seriously don't get why rejects like you feel the need to flame on every post, I mean its a game grow up -.-

Please don't reply to this topic, or quote me unless you have something worth reading to say... I'm really getting tired of you IRL rejects trying to come up with meaningless comebacks, instead take some time thinking about your life and how you can improve it instead of wasting your time flaming on a Runescape community forum.

Couldn't have said it better myself, too many people flame for no reason.

Usually German servers are pretty good and can tank it. Its not often that the potato masherbrits, ameribundle of twigss and tankygermans are all going offline. Would be nice to see some superiorAussie servers going in.

You talk about boring trips, do u want p2p sundays cancelled too?

Takes 45mins for someone to realise they have balls and attack someone, despite 3-4 clan having similar opts and only 1-2 clans having lower or higher opts. (Usually its in single hitting a clan that has -20 on you r0fl).

America would steamroll u Aussie fucks:)

@@Zed_ who the fuck are you lmfao. Probably some 18+ year old moron without an education, who's only social interactions occur on Runescape.... I feel sorry for the majority of you guys in this pure community especially people in clans such as Trauma/Imperial, l seriously don't get why rejects like you feel the need to flame on every post, I mean its a game grow up -.-

I just have to flame you because you're so mentally challenged, I have to show the community the difference between being superior and being a irrelevant peasant. 

You call people rejects and relate a rs forum to somebody's irl, sorry but in the most sht you claim its quite easy for me to relate you're clearly are mentally challenged.

Also how is it a comeback? Pls clarify how that post is a comeback. 

I need to think about my life when you have VIP and 415 PC on these forums and yet manage to be known as a reject. To bad clans such a Trauma/Imperial are the only decent clans out here lmfao...

Your trip starts off with a edge auto typer recruiting to attempt to become something relevant you'll never become. Also quite impressive how I do not have a education when you live in a continent where you can actually dropout where I in the other hand life in a country where that isn't possible with our education system. Pretty sure you're doing the exact same thing so you're relating ur own comment towards yourself.

Short version since this brainless monkey here can't understand his own language:

You're disabled.

I just have to flame you because you're so mentally challenged, I have to show the community the difference between being superior and being a irrelevant peasant. 

You call people rejects and relate a rs forum to somebody's irl, sorry but in the most sht you claim its quite easy for me to relate you're clearly are mentally challenged.

Also how is it a comeback? Pls clarify how that post is a comeback. 

I need to think about my life when you have VIP and 415 PC on these forums and yet manage to be known as a reject. To bad clans such a Trauma/Imperial are the only decent clans out here lmfao...

Your trip starts off with a edge auto typer recruiting to attempt to become something relevant you'll never become. Also quite impressive how I do not have a education when you live in a continent where you can actually dropout where I in the other hand life in a country where that isn't possible with our education system. Pretty sure you're doing the exact same thing so you're relating ur own comment towards yourself.

Short version since this brainless monkey here can't understand his own language:

You're disabled.

You aren't worth my time, just log out of these forums and think of your life, like I said don't quote me :P