Thoughts?

Hazardous

Hello men!

So today i was with my clan at this Pk trip trip and moments later i found myself camped by a bunch of 'LAVAGATE123' names...... i was sad as i died to them, but then i got word that they were teaming with a pure clan apparently?

357002cf83.png5d07c8357d.png

Sad to see.

My question to you guys:

1. What would you do if your leaders decided to team with a main clan during a official pk trip?

2. Can you complain about other clans bringing mains if your clan does it aswell?

Thanks for your time men!

Coming from an EoP member is hypocritical.

I would leave if my clan called mains to help them (as in them in the same cc as me and ts)

its so sad but hey fight fire with fire right?

EoP are atleast not silly enough to team with a whole clan, instead they have some individual mains which they don't add to their fc, smart if u ask me.

EoP are atleast not silly enough to team with a whole clan, instead they have some individual mains which they don't add to their fc, smart if u ask me.

true but why compain when you basically do the same thing. 

Still sad they fought side by side when they fought us it was so annoying.

Well if you heard from m69 then its probably not true because that kid is a compulsive liar and will say anything to fit in the group and be liked :/

Why do you always have to lie about brown sticky stuff to make yourself look better l0000l.