Red vs Blue Ft. All Clans

Datassd0e

Would never work out. Clans these days are inferior compared to clans of days past. I don't even mean clans on their own, I just mean the collective majority of rank teams out there (and members as well) are incapable of actually warring and actually returning and actually doing what clans are supposed to do, which is to PvP. Player vs Player. You know, like Player Killing but with more people?

Yeah, people these days are as dead in the game as they are outside of it. That's why they're still stuck on the game, they enjoy replicating what their real life is (stagnancy/boredom).

Anybody who actually wants a community-based game will move on away from RS and find a better game. Steam and other platforms have huge communities on them, as well as other MMO's with larger playerbases who actually play the game the way it's meant to be played. What the Pure Community has done is created a sub-society that seeks to control the way the game is played, when in reality they're not playing it and they're no longer capable of playing it (but they refuse to stop claiming they do).

Most of the people who want change to happen are looking in the wrong place for it. If you want change, get together with other people who want change and create something better than the clan you're currently in. If you're incapable of doing that, then just come to terms with the way the society you've joined functions.

That is why your clan is and will forever will be brown sticky stuff.

I enjoy PCL ?

Leech you shouldn't be talking, considering you're in EOP; the biggest cancer stain in the community. On top of that, your name also coincides with your standing in that clan, you're a leech; what do you do? Nothing.

Just because you quote me, flaming due to you being saltier than the sea into which your sad little ship has sunk, won't make me take anything you say seriously. Just like your members don't take you seriously.

Sit down. 

LOL at all the EoP members quoting each other.

U can't compete with foe alone what makes you think you can compete with all 4 of us?

sinking ship needs help from mains.

Btw your half decent in f2p and in p2p ur doing speech for all your trip LOL

Calm down frodo, yall cant compete with eop alone thats why you have Sup helping you out.

Its understandable though, we are the kings of F2P wildy, the sooner you accept it the easier it gets to accept your losses.

2009 was best event. That's if u new kids played back then

definitely

2010 RvB was going alright, was nice to see EoP and Fatality put their heated rivalry aside and team together for an event.. Even with Mm crashing it there was still about ~3 separate battles that took place

2011 was crap compared to the 2 previous years, and after that it's just been a huge waste of time

I enjoy PCL ?

Leech you shouldn't be talking, considering you're in EOP; the biggest cancer stain in the community. On top of that, your name also coincides with your standing in that clan, you're a leech; what do you do? Nothing.

Just because you quote me, flaming due to you being saltier than the sea into which your sad little ship has sunk, won't make me take anything you say seriously. Just like your members don't take you seriously.

Sit down.

Damnnnnn, the monster has been unleashed.

Calm down frodo, yall cant compete with eop alone thats why you have Sup helping you out.

Its understandable though, we are the kings of F2P wildy, the sooner you accept it the easier it gets to accept your losses.

get off a fake name and be proud of who u r fucking random LMAO.