Imperial's Wednesday FT Laying Trauma Down & Olympus Dipping To Single

Syracuse

Your clan dipped south to rg when matched? 

then trauma hits from p18 with 15? 5 less and then world dc.

leme know if i didnt watch first vid properly:)

a clan rushed us so instead of being sniped as we try to 1 vs 1, we dipped to rerush. but trauma decided to rush us, so its their fault of the results. :-)

Your clan dipped south to rg when matched?

then trauma hits from p18 with 15? 5 less and then world dc.

leme know if i didnt watch first vid properly:)

We were fighting em and smacking em were up by 2 at the fight at ca but then team viet crashed us sniping us and we called a movement east n trauma dipped west and we both rerushed at corp hill where we had 21 left to there 14 when the world dced

Called unofficial pking in f2p with a group of 10 fighting team viet who teles on sight

Talk about what happened after when we massed up we gave u the dick it was ez ,Olympus gives us a better fight Chins up trauma

But you were asking for PKRIs which would make them official... and regardless of whether it was official or not your members are scared to lose 15-40k so they bring teleports? That really shows the lack of faith your members have in your leadership lmfao

btw your clan got 0.1'd lmfao, I think we actually took more damage from the black unicorns and ents in P2P world walking up to destroy your clan.

But you were asking for PKRIs which would make them official... and regardless of whether it was official or not your members are scared to lose 15-40k so they bring teleports? That really shows the lack of faith your members have in your leadership lmfao

btw your clan got 0.1'd lmfao, I think we actually took more damage from the black unicorns and ents in P2P world walking up to destroy your clan.

What happened when we massed up and dicked u kids

Also what happen last Sunday heard allen was crying

Also losing faith is when allen decides to have back to back weekend signups lmfao

What happened when we massed up and dicked u kids

Also what happen last Sunday heard allen was crying

Your video shows you dipping and the last fight the world DCed, thus "dicking" nothing (aside from yourself I guess considering you had your kids teleport out lmfa0). 

Last Sunday you couldn't compete so you had to go on your HPC accounts to try and compete (along with hitting hanu/allen/ts off) (you also died in a p2p world with barrages but ok lmfao)

Your video shows you dipping and the last fight the world DCed, thus "dicking" nothing (aside from yourself I guess considering you had your kids teleport out lmfa0). 

Last Sunday you couldn't compete so you had to go on your HPC accounts to try and compete (along with hitting hanu/allen/ts off) (you also died in a p2p world with barrages but ok lmfao)

excuses after excuses Trauma excuse generator incoming?