[F2P] 68 Fatality Destroy clusters Ft Rage, Zenith, Legacy, Apex & walking our dogs Supremacy

del

fgPy1Cw.gif

Forums | Teamspeak | Discord

9I8ZM38.png

Fatality massed up a strong 68 Pure Elites ready to once again take on the F2P wilderness on this Saturday. We ended up having some fantastic clusters throughout the day and even though fighting down in these clusters our smart movements and returning resulted in us having another fantastic trip. 

ASDSDFE.png

~ Tanqe ~

~ Alex ~ 

~ Brian ~

vUzmBr2.png

WQ.png

To start the day off we setup a fight with Rage where we defended north of boneyard. Soon into the fight however Zenith chose to crash with a big pull of 100. Teaming on crash we both turned on Zenith and with good returning and placement we were soon able to knock down Zeniths numbers. Eventually the fight pulled to dwarves when Fo chose to crash and hit Rage. Knowing we were down opts on Zenith we pulled the fight and dipped out. 

Once again we setup a fight with Rage at sperm this time. We defended down a few but it was no issue to us, we ended up dragging the fight towards ghost hut and by time we did Zenith once again logged in to crash us. Happy for another cluster we began moving around ghost hut hitting Zenith. Soon enough Fo eventually logged in, so we moved outside of ghost hut and focused whoever stayed inside. Eventually other clans pulled away from the cluster so we dipped as well. 

We noticed Anti-Fatality were having a fight at High Altar so we logged in to hit it which instantly forced Supremacy to leave and pushed Apex to single. Legacy was also there sitting in single, and after awhile they came inside High Altar and we proceeded to fight. They eventually ran east to single, and with no clan wanting to come into multi we hopped out.

Got word Supremacy were fighting air east of ruins, we logged in right on top of them killing half their clan and then proceeded to walk the other half down to ferox. Fucking shit clan lmfao.

yMOjg6R.png

We saw Zenith chasing Legacy around corp so we hopped in on the cluster. The cluster ended up working its way all the way around corp multiple times. We moved extremely well and with our positioning and returning we netted tons of kills on the opposing clans. We would end up knocking Zeniths pull down to match us by when that would happen Fo came to crash the clans dipped to single. 

vUzmBr2.png

Q.png

c7aca29dcf.png7582ae5dbe587feba5e56d94da4a9b3b.png

96653af753fb19fe6a6c00bc728ba538.jpg

cc5c06cea3c192fa45ea24eb7a3dd012.jpg

FmdHN89.png

7WfE0Ft.pngI0Hdmlc.png1Pe0N9B.png7WfE0Ft.pngAD9FChY.png

IHjI4vA.pngPLqzLks.pngCLDhR4i.pngontzZSk.pngyMOjg6R.pnghxRRO3g.pngnKTUTe5.pngemX8S15.pngEc2dNcL.png

bTkYr8i.png

GlvVM5h.pngsFhSzWT.pngYXLjQe8.pngljrfGWO.pngcI6wazx.pngNr7usTo.pngljrfGWO.png

3 hours ago, Godfather said:

looks like u lads had good trip

yall know u have 2 video sections on this topic rite

ty pixel i knew i could always count on u when my personalities change, fixed :)