If MM Reopened..

Datassd0e

Maybe I have become one of em old schoolers but in my time (up to 2010) MM & FOE were pretty much level pegging and trading wins in each server with clans like FI & TLP getting the odd win... Or maybe my memory is failing me

No your correct, but the issue with 07 is if they did reopen it would slump all clans and once that happens bandwagons will join and with there name they wud have like 80+ml within a month

Don't think I'm the salty one here. Funny because you were in HF. Throughout my history I never really had any bad experiences with MM, I liked them. But MM is over hyped by the community. 80% of the people here started clanning like a year before EOC. They don't know the old school scene like the rest of us. MM was NOT that great at all.

MM was a true pure clan. 1-20 def while the rest of the pure clans went 30-39 def mm stayed true to the pure code.

They still won preps , won all f2p full outs and fought continuously for most of their existence as the #1 pure clan in the wilderness. I remember in 2009 it was mm v foe every weekend for most of the year while the other clans were doing nothing until epidemic stepped up.

MM won't reopen. not because they couldnt, but because they're all done with rs.

disagree with the rest tho, mm would slay everyone. but they closed as #1, they had nothing else to gain. they did everything

I know they won't:p but just the thought would bring up a lot of hype lol. All the leaders are too old and have their own lives to live. If there's any chance of it reopening, the younger people in the rank structure would bring it back with a new rank structure and not as strong:p.

MM forever #1 f2p pure clan

Foe forever #1 p2p pure clan

Regardless of all the brown sticky stuff they both went through, (ex. MM slumping near Christmas and slamming foe in the fullout, and same as Foe getting challenged for #1 p2p and slamming MM) They stood above every other clan.

doubt they re open tho