Ayo Cpt Jack

Cpt Jack

Hi all,

Seems the clan community has picked up again, so I thought I'd return to the game. I'm Cpt Jack aka Jake. I'm 20 and from Canada (Alberta). Currently graduating from college irl and really busy with stuff, but I try to play when I can. Been playing RS since 2004. I was in a bunch of clans, but a few honourable mentions include Noob Squad (2005), Anarchy (2006), The Pure Forces (2006), Evolution Purez (2006), Violent Demise (2007), The Hatred (2007), Ascendency (2009), and Zenith (2011). I used to be in a few clans on BS as well. I like gaming, drinking, and I play guitar/vocals on two bands. I play a brown sticky stuff ton of Age of Empires 2, so if you'd ever like to game, hit me up on Voobly or Steam (pm for name). Nice to meet you all.

Yeah we've talked a few times back in 2011 when I was in Z. You were the founder, if I remember correctly?

Neigh not the founder, but I was around since the very beginning in 2010, like a couple days or so after they opened. I was apart of Zenith before Logan was :P

• 1 month later...