How a zenith rank tries to get a leak

ELEKTHEGREAT

17 hours ago, Ram said:

I understand now, this is all a distraction away from the fucked up thing your high-council Roman said about FOE Brian's dead brother. Just know this topic won't make us forget what was said.

Still a distraction ye u claim u not biased but i just read the roman topic and u went rogue and acted like u are very disgusted from the act but when ur own rank says the most sickening shit u try ti defend him and claim it's a "distraction" you're a very disturbed person u should think of never typing in any forums again

2 hours ago, ELEKTHEGREAT said:

Still a distraction ye u claim u not biased but i just read the roman topic and u went rogue and acted like u are very disgusted from the act but when ur own rank says the most sickening shit u try ti defend him and claim it's a "distraction" you're a very disturbed person u should think of never typing in any forums again

What they dont understand is following their own logic, they're using what Roman said as a distraction from what this snowman guy is saying. Lol it makes no sense 

image.png.6cd7e60c459896d8e2810f99d3ae6599.png