[VERIFIED][REVIEW]Curse Vs Olympus F2P prep [ 2 - 0 ]

Bravey

Let's just look at the times of these disconnects posted by F0RK and BvG. Then Compare it too the "actual" picture of the disconnects posted by Trajan. Anyone else notice the times don't match? C'mon son if you're gonna fake it, at least make it believable. 

Let's just look at the times of these disconnects posted by F0RK and BvG. Then Compare it too the "actual" picture of the disconnects posted by Trajan. Anyone else notice the times don't match? C'mon son if you're gonna fake it, at least make it believable. 

Of course they don't. They are one hour off. It's an interesting concept known as time zones. C'mon son, if you are gonna claim I'm faking it at least take some time and think it through.

From this, it's clear that y'all might have been hit off, but trust me, it wasn't curse. The people in curse are too nice and enjoy the game too much to even care about hitting people off. If anyone was hitting Olympus off, I might have been some hating bystander from another clan who must've wanted y'all to lose. But either way, gj. Y'all put up a good fight either way.

I really hope it wasn't Curse. It is very possible that it was someone else who knew about the prep, I know we don't have any shortage of people who hate us. Regardless, it doesn't make for a very fair fight.

What's done is done, best of luck to Curse next time we fight. Hopefully the unknown individual keeps his booter out of it.

Of course they don't. They are one hour off. It's an interesting concept known as time zones. C'mon son, if you are gonna claim I'm faking it at least take some time and think it through.

I really hope it wasn't Curse. It is very possible that it was someone else who knew about the prep, I know we don't have any shortage of people who hate us. Regardless, it doesn't make for a very fair fight.

What's done is done, best of luck to Curse next time we fight. Hopefully the unknown individual keeps his booter out of it.

Nobody hit anyone off.. just get over it. Let the prep be part of our\your history and move on, thank you.

Look at ur own movements on the video, if your so called callers were hit off how is your clan reacting normally to movement calls? Something isn't right here, wait yeah it's you and your clan claiming brown sticky stuff that never happened. Maybe if you didn't mass ur cc all day long your clan could compete in a prep.

less talk more pkri u tomato.

goodbye.

I'm not talking about time zones that's obvious.. I'm talking minutes and seconds cuh

Curse doesn't hack/ddos we look down upon it. We would rather work hard and fight for the wins. Ty for prep, hope to get more events in the future