[VERIFIED][REVIEW]Curse Vs Olympus F2P prep [ 2 - 0 ]

Bravey

Unfortunately due to irl I was late to the prep. I missed the first round completely and was only in ts for the second round, not in the portal. While I can't speak for the first round, during the second round we did lose several people of teamspeak. 
d9b47d4b3ce4d9e8712dd4c73ae3335c.png

Big boi said something about being ddosed, then left ts. He didn't lose connection from ts so I can't really say what happened. I do know that BvG got hit immediately after, followed shortly by Tom Valor and Jasper. Several more members complained of severe lag, but since I didn't check their packets and they didn't dc I'm not going to jump to the conclusion that they were ddosed, that was probably their net or something. 
After looking back through the logs, I noticed something that seemed off (besides the fact that four people went offline within 30 seconds of each other). It wasn't until the round was ending or over that any of the people who dropped managed to get back in. BvG managed to at least get on his phone while he tried to log back in.
d087546282fdbbcb9b657661e1f0f139.png

Again, I can only speak for the second round, I wasn't at the first round I don't know what went on. But I do know that round 2 we lost several people within seconds of each other.

I expected better of Curse. 

Unfortunately due to irl I was late to the prep. I missed the first round completely and was only in ts for the second round, not in the portal. While I can't speak for the first round, during the second round we did lose several people of teamspeak. 

Big boi said something about being ddosed, then left ts. He didn't lose connection from ts so I can't really say what happened. I do know that BvG got hit immediately after, followed shortly by Tom Valor and Jasper. Several more members complained of severe lag, but since I didn't check their packets and they didn't dc I'm not going to jump to the conclusion that they were ddosed, that was probably their net or something. 

After looking back through the logs, I noticed something that seemed off (besides the fact that four people went offline within 30 seconds of each other). It wasn't until the round was ending or over that any of the people who dropped managed to get back in. BvG managed to at least get on his phone while he tried to log back in.

Again, I can only speak for the second round, I wasn't at the first round I don't know what went on. But I do know that round 2 we lost several people within seconds of each other.

I can tell you right now Curse did not ddos. It's runescape although a lot of kids like to take this brown sticky stuff serious, we're just tryna enjoy the game playa.

Only Trauma and Curse have DDoSed us at this point. Doesn't surprise me as you two are butt-buddies.

You can believe what you want, but I haven't said anyone else has DDoSed us even when we've lost in the past, because they haven't. 

At the end of the day we fought 19v23 each round and put up a hell of a fight. I can be proud of that.

Yeh fake n potato masher.

From this, it's clear that y'all might have been hit off, but trust me, it wasn't curse. The people in curse are too nice and enjoy the game too much to even care about hitting people off. If anyone was hitting Olympus off, I might have been some hating bystander from another clan who must've wanted y'all to lose. But either way, gj. Y'all put up a good fight either way.

From this, it's clear that y'all might have been hit off, but trust me, it wasn't curse. The people in curse are too nice and enjoy the game too much to even care about hitting people off. If anyone was hitting Olympus off, I might have been some hating bystander from another clan who must've wanted y'all to lose. But either way, gj. Y'all put up a good fight either way.

We don't we won't and we probably never will

ff630f82ae7c3077773987a51806a549.png

ea155522b76eed4099b2a5a1abc62be4.png

That can be made up like wtf is wrong with you stop the excuses and look forward to ur next prep tomato.

Maybe you guys we're unplugging ur own internet after round one when u saw the beating, just so you could post fake brown sticky stuff on this topic.

Thanks for the prep, was fun.