loltrauma

Syracuse

well lpc's can't stay the same cb cap unless you keep making new accs.

It can be done. It's easy. Everybody trains to cmb 50 and stops training. That way the only way you will level is through group pking, mini's and preps. That should be doable because 90% has a main pure in a top pure clan, so you shouldn't even want to train your lower lvled pure. The problem is that people will break the rules. Clans do anything for an advantage.

Anyways: how can you (all "LPC" clans) still call yourselves a LPC if you have 70s and 80s.. lol. You're just doing it because you don't want to be an 'actual' pure clan because then there would be no purpose to stay open since you'd have to compete with the likes of TLP/Eop/Etc. And seeing how the majority of your members are in top clans on their main pures.. Yeah not going to happen. In the end you'll all reach the same combat lvl as your main pure. What's the point then?

Exactly like last time, eventually it will be a 95 combat cap before clans make the official transition from LPC to HPC. It was fun while it lasted lads.

I don't think any of these clans can make that transition and survive seeing as most of their members are in top clans already. There would just be a pointless second first league competing with each other a few hours before the first league does (Eop/Foe/TLP/Etc.). Otherwise I don't think they can remain open.

Depending on if Trauma/CV brings 85s + with mithril this weekend, will make our final decision.

you just made your final decision by making this topic lmfao!!

and now you are contradicting yourself because you realize how dumb your decision is and how dumb people are making your clan look right now.

85s? you said 90- on your topic get your facts straight

Also, i thought we brought mith and 90s last weekend already?

l0l