[VERIFIED][REVIEW]Corrupt Pures vs Zerg Unit 3-0 F2P Prep

Victory

I saw the prep and i gotta be honest to Zu i saw alot of new faces (Applicants) u guys are doing a very good job recruiting and weekend trips is all what Matters.

With the amount of new members u have and the more pepole u recruit u Will prob go through a losing streak specially with RD ddosing ur Members and Ranks in Cw

like EoP did, think it was 0-32 not sure

Keep up the recruiting and do alot of inners

Not telling u guys to mass recruit like Floor or Bv Hassan did for EoP cuz we couldnt stay consistent for 2-3 weeks when we pulled 70 from 30 in less Than 3 weeks and went back to 45 pull and ruined our quality

Recruit the good people and make them into core members

Also credits to CP for putting up a good fight :P

I saw the prep and i gotta be honest to Zu i saw alot of new faces (Applicants) u guys are doing a very good job recruiting and weekend trips is all what Matters.

With the amount of new members u have and the more pepole u recruit u Will prob go through a losing streak specially with RD ddosing ur Members and Ranks in Cw

Not telling u guys to mass recruit like Floor or Bv Hassan did for EoP cuz we couldnt stay consistent for 2-3 weeks when we pulled 70 from 30 in less Than 3 weeks and went back to 45 pull and ruined our quality

The boy Kobe

ROFLMAO u da real mvp idoR.