[Declaration] BluntPurez declare on Onslaught in both servers

Dizzy

Just now, K0ed said:

Yes obli I started clanning a couple of months ago. I’m still getting to smoke your clan every time we meet. Soo back to the declaration 

you aren't smoking shit l0l you got bullied out of gdz in 20 mins while we were still there. holy shit

Just now, Obli said:

you aren't smoking shit l0l you got bullied out of gdz in 20 mins while we were still there. holy shit

Yes your 7 members were still there waiting for 30 returners 15 mins after the fight to get a winning pic. Soo prep? 

2 minutes ago, K0ed said:

Yes your 7 members were still there waiting for 30 returners 15 mins after the fight to get a winning pic. Soo prep? 

7 members? watch our video. we didnt drop below 30
you're the ones who ran to gap and B lined for edgeville l000000000l
eb7a2643b46fe0708a1b3bb9a6949974.gif

1 minute ago, Obli said:

7 members? watch our video. we didnt drop below 30
you're the ones who ran to gap and B lined for edgeville l000000000l
eb7a2643b46fe0708a1b3bb9a6949974.gif

Why are u showing me that again l0l. Anyway isn’t your topic where you should be doing this. This is a declaration my friend. Do you decline? 

16 minutes ago, K0ed said:

This is what we have to deal with l0l most clans want to fight their rivals especially after losing their “home” GDZ but hey just og things 

this is what i have to deal with, a clan that runs away from a fight to take fake endings because they know not to come near my hut:

21 minutes ago, K0ed said:

Believe dizzy can set up fights and declare on you. Not sure why you say “hello (elite member)” like it’s an insult to not be a rank on RuneScape lol. Stop avoiding the question you lost GDZ now come to clan wars 

back on subject of clan wars:

image.png.ef2e39ca4cc5ff0a9302b63a09f92f2d.png

3 minutes ago, Godfather said:

this is what i have to deal with, a clan that runs away from a fight to take fake endings because they know not to come near my hut:

What? That’s from a video of someone returning to the fight after you had already run east away from us l000l you braindead ape 

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

back on subject of clan wars:

image.png.ef2e39ca4cc5ff0a9302b63a09f92f2d.png

Not to mention a high council is here confirming that we are declaring on you soo again do you accept? 

1 minute ago, Jens said:

are we gonna argue or fight

43 minutes ago, Godfather said:

hello, [elite member]dizzy, go get a high council+ to post this declaration and i will counter declare on you. you have two leaders and two high councils, surely you can manage to work things out without needing a member (who can't even set anything up with me without rosa being online to agree) to post a declaration.

I'm just the guy posting, the entire staff is behind this. Idiot l0000l

I was wondering what kinda excuse you would come up with. Feel free to counter declare, whatever it takes for you to fight us

Spoiler

you wont though

3 minutes ago, Dizzy said:

I'm just the guy posting, the entire staff is behind this. Idiot l0000l

I was wondering what kinda excuse you would come up with. Feel free to counter declare, whatever it takes for you to fight us

Hide contents

you wont though

all im reading right now is an elite member trying to act like he has any authority to post this. clearly you did not read the sharkbrew declaration rules.

Just now, Godfather said:

all im reading right now is an elite member trying to act like he has any authority to post this. clearly you did not read the sharkbrew declaration rules.

Dear Pixel, 

Do you really think I wouldn't post this if I wasn't authorized to do so? Rank systems differ in every clan and in ours, elite is an official rank. 

I'm looking forward to you accepting our prep in both servers, but I think you know very well your clan will never, ever step into purple portal agaisnt the almighy blunt-smoking pures.

Yours Truly,
Elite member Dizzy

2 minutes ago, Dizzy said:

Dear Pixel, 

Do you really think I wouldn't post this if I wasn't authorized to do so? Rank systems differ in every clan and in ours, elite is an official rank. 

I'm looking forward to you accepting our prep in both servers, but I think you know very well your clan will never, ever step into purple portal agaisnt the almighy blunt-smoking pures.

Yours Truly,
Elite member Dizzy

so be it