Dizzy

What is your clan's name?:

BP

What is your clan rank, and provide proof of it:

c574131a2fd088d53e9bc8acf46c4c5f.png

The name of the clan you are declaring against:

Onslaught

Fight type:

F2P AND P2P, 25 minimum - sit to matched.

Insert any motivational message(if any):

We've been asking Onslaught to prep us, in both servers, ever since the rivalry started. We've been trying to find a time that works for both of us but Onslaught is not willing to negotiate, hence why we're declaring. 

3d8bff1df9512d85dfce29d0db86ec78.png 9d47d0589524da8d911a5993013403d4.png

Fight us before official weekend trips just like the rules dictate:

1. You are free to arrange your fight time, but should negotiations fail, the default time will fall before just before the weekend trip of the appropriate fight time, i.e. saturday for f2p, sunday for p2p

No more excuses, fight your rivals. You've had 6 months to train! Good luck.

By posting this topic, I understand and read the rules of the declaration system

Edited by Dizzy

20 minutes ago, Dizzy said:

We lost by 75 and u still wont accept? l00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

hello, [elite member]dizzy, go get a high council+ to post this declaration and i will counter declare on you. you have two leaders and two high councils, surely you can manage to work things out without needing a member (who can't even set anything up with me without rosa being online to agree) to post a declaration.

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

hello, [elite member]dizzy, go get a high council+ to post this declaration and i will counter declare on you

Believe dizzy can set up fights and declare on you. Not sure why you say “hello (elite member)” like it’s an insult to not be a rank on RuneScape lol. Stop avoiding the question you lost GDZ now come to clan wars 

2 hours ago, Teal Hats said:

Nice Sunday trip bro 

2 hours ago, Teal Hats said:

Lost up 10 btw l00000l

This is what we have to deal with l0l most clans want to fight their rivals especially after losing their “home” GDZ but hey just og things 

Just now, K0ed said:

Believe dizzy can set up fights and declare on you. Not sure why you say “hello (elite member)” like it’s an insult to not be a rank on RuneScape lol. Stop avoiding the question you lost GDZ now come to clan wars 

only a deluded bp member would believe running away from a fight to take a fake ending two minimaps away from the fight location would be convinced they won. this is why you pull less than hydra now.

1 minute ago, K0ed said:

you must be new to clanning l0000l
you got cleared from gdz in 20 mins yday while we were still out there.

Just now, Godfather said:

only a deluded bp member would believe running away from a fight to take a fake ending two minimaps away from the fight location would be convinced they won. this is why you pull less than hydra now.

You must be confused. As the vid will show later you and venom are both bullied around GDZ for 20 mins before you run all the way back east with 7 members when the fight is west for the 3rd ally clan (ly) to try and crash focusing bp  so we let you run off and went to hit another cluster. Ty for still avoiding the declare tho 

Just now, K0ed said:

You must be confused. As the vid will show later you and venom are both bullied around GDZ for 20 mins before you run all the way back east with 7 members when the fight is west for the 3rd ally clan (ly) to try and crash focusing bp  so we let you run off and went to hit another cluster. Ty for still avoiding the declare tho 

there is no way your intel is this shit l00000000000000000000000l

3 minutes ago, Obli said:

you must be new to clanning l0000l
you got cleared from gdz in 20 mins yday while we were still out there.

Yes obli I started clanning a couple of months ago. I’m still getting to smoke your clan every time we meet. Soo back to the declaration