BP vs Rage p2p prep 2-1

lawi

1 minute ago, Canny pk said:

A prep determines who wins the rivalry? This is basically you asking for off lmao. Why would we settle this in one prep when we’ve kicked your arses around the wilderness for 4 months straight. If you want off, send Pixel a letter of apology 😂

Can you read? I'm saying it doesn't lmfao. 

BTW idk if you guys are actually retarded or trolling, we have never pulled 110 lmao there was a main clan in our cape.

You have done 0 damage, take 0 W's meanwhile BP is balling and winning left and right lol.

why dont u make another topic about us for hype? you dont have any relevance 

1 minute ago, Dizzy said:

Can you read? I'm saying it doesn't lmfao. 

BTW idk if you guys are actually retarded or trolling, we have never pulled 110 lmao there was a main clan in our cape.

You have done 0 damage, take 0 W's meanwhile BP is balling and winning left and right lol.

why dont u make another topic about us for hype? you dont have any relevance 

You’re deluded tbh 😂 cya Sunday for another ass kicking 

1 hour ago, Dizzy said:

No we're not saying that a prep will determine the winners of the rivalry, if you think we do I'd like to see you quote me on that. 

You can keep hitting us with mains, it won't affect us whatsoever. Meanwhile BP is getting W's in wildy AND cwa while you guys are stuck in wildy on your meds/mains. 

If you ever grow a pair, chall us south

if bp is getting win"s" in cwa, why is it you only have 2 wins & 14 losses in the past 6 months? for a clan that's trying to suck the shadow of apex's cock, you don't have much to show.

as for the meds/mains comment, don't cry that my clan more of a main clan than every main clan you've had help you, you tried to play dirty and got humiliated, stop crying.

1 hour ago, Dizzy said:

waaaah onslaught brings meds and mains to kill my shit clan - don't mind the fact that we paid green army, anonymous community, fate & invictus to try and save us. zero impact but my clan pulls 40 now waaah.

2 hours ago, Dizzy said:

wow so it looks like authority figure @Dizzyis admitting that bp have been hiring main clans and STARTED the cancer this whole time! If bp have been lying about it this whole time, what else have they been lying about! I have noticed a lot of people being ddosed lately... 🤔

1 hour ago, Godfather said:

if bp is getting win"s" in cwa, why is it you only have 2 wins & 14 losses in the past 6 months? for a clan that's trying to suck the shadow of apex's cock, you don't have much to show.

as for the meds/mains comment, don't cry that my clan more of a main clan than every main clan you've had help you, you tried to play dirty and got humiliated, stop crying.

is it really bp getting the 2 wins if over half of their pull are leaks and invites like fi/fo/apex/ko?

2 hours ago, Dizzy said:

No way you typed this lmfao

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE MAIN TEAM NOW LOL

20 minutes ago, Godfather said:

funny how many clans have been either beaten into submission or closure as a result of this rivalry and yet we have supposedly made 0 impact on bp.

Little freaks are proper delusional l0000l

2 hours ago, Godfather said:

waaaah onslaught brings meds and mains to kill my shit clan - don't mind the fact that we paid green army, anonymous community, fate & invictus to try and save us. zero impact but my clan pulls 40 now waaah.

• 1 month later...