BP vs Rage p2p prep 2-1

lawi

7 hours ago, sickko said:

the amount of og crying in this thread l0l y'all hurt af

Nah mate just here for the banter. The only clan that’s crying is BP, 4 months of being smoked by onslaught every single Sunday. Facts are facts, we both know it’s true😂😂

3 hours ago, Canny pk said:

We’ll see who’s not happy Sunday won’t we 👀

30 minute boring POVS on meds and manipulated topics no1 reads won't make your clan a relevant LPC bro.
You're gonna have to step into portal one day and untill then, we'll be waiting!

Chall = south

1 minute ago, Dizzy said:

30 minute boring POVS on meds and manipulated topics no1 reads won't make your clan a relevant LPC bro.
You're gonna have to step into portal one day and untill then, we'll be waiting!

Chall = south

Ok so let’s talk about your views. You think a 20v20 changes anything? Even if you win, nobody cares. You’ll still get shit on every weekend.

remember, you guys started this. We’re currently the ones finishing it one weekend at a time. 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, Dizzy said:

Chall = south

wym? we told you our stipulations. 70v70. what happened to the 100 you had 3 months ago?
couldn't have been me who did it l0000000000000l

1 minute ago, Canny pk said:

Ok so let’s talk about your views. You think a 20v20 changes anything? Even if you win, nobody cares. You’ll still get shit on every weekend.

remember, you guys started this. We’re currently the ones finishing it one weekend at a time. 👍🏻

No we're not saying that a prep will determine the winners of the rivalry, if you think we do I'd like to see you quote me on that. 

You can keep hitting us with mains, it won't affect us whatsoever. Meanwhile BP is getting W's in wildy AND cwa while you guys are stuck in wildy on your meds/mains. 

If you ever grow a pair, chall us south

Just now, Dizzy said:

No we're not saying that a prep will determine the winners of the rivalry, if you think we do I'd like to see you quote me on that. 

You can keep hitting us with mains, it won't affect us whatsoever. Meanwhile BP is getting W's in wildy AND cwa while you guys are stuck in wildy on your meds/mains. 

it wont effect you whatsoever huh? nice 30 pull last weekend.
dont forget you started this rivalry with 100 l0l

4 minutes ago, Dizzy said:

Right that’s enough publicity here from me, cba. Cya Sunday for another spanking lmao