Blunt Purez Dismantle the Anti Bp Alliance. Ft Onslaughts "Home" Taken Over, Venom+Veng Smoked [Full clears]

K0ed

1 hour ago, Godfather said:

oh you actually posted a topic and have gone out of your way to pretend you won? i guess i'll upload this miserable audio of your trip today :pog:.

Can’t wait!! Missed our talks pm me soon 

1 hour ago, K0ed said:

Buddy we can see it in venoms vid but nice try man! 

We are there for you...it's how rivalries work...every time you set up vs a clan we are coming to fuck you up and try our best to leave the other clan. You have never got the better of Onslaught in the wilderness. If it's because we are heavily EST and you are GMT + 1 then just blame the time difference dude...Sharkbrew community can see you're making a show of yourselves.

25 minutes ago, L 2pk said:

We are there for you...it's how rivalries work...every time you set up vs a clan we are coming to fuck you up and try our best to leave the other clan. You have never got the better of Onslaught in the wilderness. If it's because we are heavily EST and you are GMT + 1 then just blame the time difference dude...Sharkbrew community can see you're making a show of yourselves.

Oh you’re still trying to persuade people you’re winning! GDZ is bps btw! 

23 minutes ago, K0ed said:

Oh you’re still trying to persuade people you’re winning! GDZ is bps btw! 

you teled away to regroup we were already at GDZ on half inv when 35 of you teled back in and we didn't leave we cleared you and others and then we gwassed LY at gap...we didn't even run when LY logged in mate...you'll see on our vid 

42 minutes ago, L 2pk said:

you teled away to regroup we were already at GDZ on half inv when 35 of you teled back in and we didn't leave we cleared you and others and then we gwassed LY at gap...we didn't even run when LY logged in mate...you'll see on our vid 

We remained at GDZ L2! You can watch the unedited/uncut vid if you like. Og will say they won bp will say they won. Not gonna watch your vid though sorry! 

23 minutes ago, Canny pk said:

Ok I just plucked up the courage to watch some of your horrible video. First fight shows you getting cleared, recording starts again after a full regroup with you all teleing back up to GDZ. Thats enough for one day!

SMH

Hey canny the video doesn’t actually cut at all until we leave rage and ly fighting with mains/meds so that’s a bit awkward but thank you for watching bro 

• 4 weeks later...