Supremacy vs The Last Pure

nice guy

Why not Saturday then? Nice Team-16s.

Honestly my publicity stunt was better than TLP's.  Was easy spazs.

Enjoy your fedoras and neckbeards on Wednesday we'll be in the wilderness.

You posted a video of when clan wars wasn't brought into the game yet?

This topic is clearly going no-where, the only people who don't think this idea isn't cauliflower is you.

when you decide to do something that isn't borderline autistic. feel free to hit me up.

until then, continue making pointless propaganda that no-one gives a brown sticky stuff about

Fullout clanwars.

locked mls as of prior in topic. first to 150 kills, first to 500 kills, 250 kills, knockout, you name it.

otherwise just merge with imperial  & call it a day

TLP you can have Hostility's capes if you want lol I won't cry about it.

Didn't you use Eop's cape when you got smashed in clan wars? Thought so, reject.

You want me to post a video of your clan getting brown sticky stuff on today?

Don't think such a thing exists.

Put it in clan wars so no mains or other clans can interfere, and lock memberlists right now. First to 150 kills, first to 250, first to 500, knockout, it doesn't matter to us. You pick.

Do this and we'll more than gladly accept. Pretty sure this is a troll topic though

This topic is clearly going no-where, the only people who don't think this idea isn't cauliflower is you.

when you decide to do something that isn't borderline autistic. feel free to hit me up.

until then, continue making pointless propaganda that no-one gives a brown sticky stuff about

Fullout clanwars.

locked mls as of prior in topic. first to 150 kills, first to 500 kills, 250 kills, knockout, you name it.

otherwise just merge with imperial  & call it a day

this

You're declaring on a Wednesday...?

And not to mention in the wilderness where most clans will mass up to snipe/crash, seems smart...

Yeah pretty much my thoughts too. It seems like a desperate move simply to keep the members of their clan happy, rather than to actually prove who is better. It's quite obvious that a wilderness full out isn't going to work, especially when you publicly declare the time. Mains and other clans are going to crash the fight guaranteed, resulting in a waste of time for everyone involved. Whatever floats Supremacy's boat I guess...