Supremacy vs The Last Pure

nice guy

You're declaring on a Wednesday...?

And not to mention in the wilderness where most clans will mass up to snipe/crash, seems smart...

They declared on a Wednesday at 4 EST start.

I was simply humoring them for their time.

I thought EOP and FOE would AC if they really wanted to come out, I don't think anybody is smart enough to crash a fight where both clans with 40+ could have the team-27 cape.

I'd rather deal with crashes/mains than the constant ddosing we've received in clanwars events at the beginning of every round.  At least we'd stand a shot by returning and people with booters being busy.  If clanwars was the deciding option of what is a good clan and what is a bad clan, we'd do clanwars on weekends and wilderness during the week.  Nobody does signups and pulls 70+ for clanwars and nobody would care to.  Prove me wrong.

i already answered lol

I'd rather deal with crashes/mains than the constant ddosing we've received in clanwars events at the beginning of every round.  At least we'd stand a shot by returning and people with booters being busy.  If clanwars was the deciding option of what is a good clan and what is a bad clan, we'd do clanwars on weekends and wilderness during the week.  Nobody does signups and pulls 70+ for clanwars and nobody would care to.  Prove me wrong.

Respond to that.