Supremacy Declaring on TLP the Inside Scoop!

Fullout

We haven't actually fought you in P2P ?

You've attempted to crash 2 of our fights last weekend with ~ +20 on us?

We've fought you in F2P down opts two weeks in a row, and gave you the dick, two weeks in a row.

Also, the prep? Yeah, we lost the prep. But it's a little harder to win a prep when 4 people get hit off; the leak you have doesn't eat, making it -5 to start the round. Fight us booters off; then we'll talk.

Also, all the Trauma at your trip yesterday? I want to see their applications, owait... they don't exist because you can't compete without invites already. You can't compete without your booters; You can't compete without mains, AND EOP holding your hand. You can't play it clean like the "respectable" clan you want everyone to view you as. Because your clan is garbage, maybe it comes from a solid past - and I respect that, but right now it's pure cancer. Your clan is like a the easy slut of the pure community.

Speaking of which, since it is the slut - just stand there and take it; like you have been since you've opened. Your hype will die, while ours is just now gaining momentum. 

P.S. These our our capes. We've made you take them off each and every time we've fought you. 

This ladies and gents will be my last post on the site - have a good one :)

long wall of text -> you must be right!!!11111

that's simple, SUP are a better wilderness clan than TLP(tlp have never been good wild wise in f2p) though TLP are a clan wars clan and always have been. Whether TLP wins in clan wars or not they will undoubtably loose in the wild vs SUP. However if a full out were to take place in the wild it would be crashed however full outs have happened many, many times in the wild. Though TLP has lost a'lot of full outs to FOE so idk how they'd do this time around in clan wars. However if it happens in clan wars i think TLP would win, this is going to be like a floyd vs manny game of waiting though.

that's simple, SUP are a better wilderness clan than TLP(tlp have never been good wild wise in f2p) though TLP are a clan wars clan and always have been. Whether TLP wins in clan wars or not they will undoubtably loose in the wild vs SUP. However if a full out were to take place in the wild it would be crashed however full outs have happened many, many times in the wild. Though TLP has lost a'lot of full outs to FOE so idk how they'd do this time around in clan wars. However if it happens in clan wars i think TLP would win, this is going to be like a floyd vs manny game of waiting though.

Trust me Supremacy aren't a good wilderness clan nor have they ever been, they are not good in clan wars either and the only reason they want a wilderness fight is so they can get fo to help them

We've fought you in F2P down opts two weeks in a row, and gave you the dick, two weeks in a row.

Also, the prep? Yeah, we lost the prep. But it's a little harder to win a prep when 4 people get hit off; the leak you have doesn't eat, making it -5 to start the round. Fight us booters off; then we'll talk.

Also, all the Trauma at your trip yesterday? I want to see their applications, owait... they don't exist because you can't compete without invites already. You can't compete without your booters; You can't compete without mains, AND EOP holding your hand. You can't play it clean like the "respectable" clan you want everyone to view you as. Because your clan is garbage, maybe it comes from a solid past - and I respect that, but right now it's pure cancer. Your clan is like a the easy slut of the pure community.

Speaking of which, since it is the slut - just stand there and take it; like you have been since you've opened. Your hype will die, while ours is just now gaining momentum. 

P.S. These our our capes. We've made you take them off each and every time we've fought you. 

thank christ. you're easily the dumbest person on these boards and thats saying a lot

Ummmm hasn't foe and imperial been holding your hands the entire time??? EOP doesn't do brown sticky stuff for TLP when it comes to fighting you guys LOL.

great essay, seems like tlp has gotten to your head xd

Lmao, they need to legit have this fullout tho..Getting sick of all this drama 

They think a full out fight in the wild wouldn't get crashed by main clans or pure clans.

The reason pure clans did full outs in the wilderness was because clan wars didn't even exist until june 2014.

They think a full out fight in the wild wouldn't get crashed by main clans or pure clans.

The reason pure clans did full outs in the wilderness was because clan wars didn't even exist until june 2014.

The reason they are asking for wildy is because they know Tlp wouldn't do it, nor would any clan.

It's basically like asking Supremacy not to be cancer to the community, it simply wont happen.