Supremacy Declaring on TLP the Inside Scoop!

Fullout

As much as I would love to have a full out in either clw or wild, it just wouldn't work, if i have to explain why please just neck yourself.

The only thing that will settle this is weekend trips, and so far its 2-0 sup.

As much as I would love to have a full out in either clw or wild, it just wouldn't work, if i have to explain why please just neck yourself.

The only thing that will settle this is weekend trips, and so far its 2-0 sup.

Let me remind you that we just 3-0'd sup in F2P this week. > http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/5579-not-saying-it-was-easy-but-it-certainly-wasnt-hard-tlp-vs-su-3-0/

We both went 1-1 last weekend and today it could've gone either way, when IMO TLP/Sup winning atleast 1 fight of the 3 we had.

P2P, TLP won every fight vs Sup but Sup neglect P2P so its whatever.

Let me remind you that we just 3-0'd sup in F2P this week. > http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/5579-not-saying-it-was-easy-but-it-certainly-wasnt-hard-tlp-vs-su-3-0/

We both went 1-1 last weekend and today it could've gone either way, when IMO TLP/Sup winning atleast 1 fight of the 3 we had.

easy man..easy..

those facts are obvious, noneedtoreply.

How about we let the clan leaders of both clans decide what they want best for there clans. Everyone could argue that tlp has been around since the start but sup opened when they closed few years ago. To me anything goes. The rebirth of tlp I'm sure has surprised many people, but it doesn't mean sup should change there clan

We haven't actually fought you in P2P ?

You've attempted to crash 2 of our fights last weekend with ~ +20 on us?

We've fought you in F2P down opts two weeks in a row, and gave you the dick, two weeks in a row.

Also, the prep? Yeah, we lost the prep. But it's a little harder to win a prep when 4 people get hit off; the leak you have doesn't eat, making it -5 to start the round. Fight us booters off; then we'll talk.

Also, all the Trauma at your trip yesterday? I want to see their applications, owait... they don't exist because you can't compete without invites already. You can't compete without your booters; You can't compete without mains, AND EOP holding your hand. You can't play it clean like the "respectable" clan you want everyone to view you as. Because your clan is garbage, maybe it comes from a solid past - and I respect that, but right now it's pure cancer. Your clan is like a the easy slut of the pure community.

Speaking of which, since it is the slut - just stand there and take it; like you have been since you've opened. Your hype will die, while ours is just now gaining momentum. 

P.S. These our our capes. We've made you take them off each and every time we've fought you. 

This ladies and gents will be my last post on the site - have a good one :) 

We've fought you in F2P down opts two weeks in a row, and gave you the dick, two weeks in a row.

Also, the prep? Yeah, we lost the prep. But it's a little harder to win a prep when 4 people get hit off; the leak you have doesn't eat, making it -5 to start the round. Fight us booters off; then we'll talk.

Also, all the Trauma at your trip yesterday? I want to see their applications, owait... they don't exist because you can't compete without invites already. You can't compete without your booters; You can't compete without mains, AND EOP holding your hand. You can't play it clean like the "respectable" clan you want everyone to view you as. Because your clan is garbage, maybe it comes from a solid past - and I respect that, but right now it's pure cancer. Your clan is like a the easy slut of the pure community.

Speaking of which, since it is the slut - just stand there and take it; like you have been since you've opened. Your hype will die, while ours is just now gaining momentum. 

P.S. These our our capes. We've made you take them off each and every time we've fought you. 

I'm not going to read a paragraph as I can already smell your tears.