Zenith Wednesday: 30 Afro'ed Up Clowns SMOKE Legacy Under 1 Minute [HIT ON LOGIN LMFAO] FT. LY Ranks Panicking

Zulkey

38 minutes ago, Jimmy Neutron said:

Gratz on your two kills courtesy of control pker. Could not have been more obvious that SF was never planning to fight us 🥱

Ironic how you dressed up as clowns

yeah too bad ur ranks dont realise obvious things 🤣

9 hours ago, NL_Ronald said:

yeah too bad ur ranks dont realise obvious things 🤣

post the audio then? if you really have it you'd know that as soon as you hit we were all "ah yeah of course lets just leave"

we sat in wildy for 20 minutes and it really took yall that long. embarrassing for you ngl

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Neutron said:

post the audio then? if you really have it you'd know that as soon as you hit we were all "ah yeah of course lets just leave"

we sat in wildy for 20 minutes and it really took yall that long. embarrassing for you ngl

you got baited and ran as soon as zenith showed up LMFAO, sorry to hear that we wasted 20mins of your precious time bud. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Neutron said:

dont cry ur own ranks are spying for free l000000l

2 hours ago, NL_Ronald said:

you got baited and ran as soon as zenith showed up LMFAO, sorry to hear that we wasted 20mins of your precious time bud. 

What did you expect showing up in no gear?

again please identify where I’m crying, I believe Ive only stated facts. It’s hilarious how you expect to be taken seriously without replying anything of real value. The definition of braindead

3 hours ago, Jimmy Neutron said:

What did you expect showing up in no gear?

again please identify where I’m crying, I believe Ive only stated facts. It’s hilarious how you expect to be taken seriously without replying anything of real value. The definition of braindead

dont cry off is nfs btw