Fatality's Dominating Saturday Ft. Eop,Foe,RD,LT

Guest Beck

why would we need to kill 1 itemers when we can ragdoll you around the wilderness

Your brown sticky stuff clan cracked under the pressure when EoP started focusing Fi instead of CP & you got slumped to the point where you had to start rivalries with the tiny clans like Sup, Lt etc..Even CP crawled out of the slump we put them in & started showing more relevancy than your clan & apparently you "ragdoll" us around in the wilderness? Nice one tomato.

Thats a fact. You couldnt compete with EoP alone, while we have to take brown sticky stuff from Sup, RD, Foe & Fi, which you kids make pretty obvious even on these forums considering that every member from these clans flame EoP at every step, yet we still stand stronger than ever.

The only reason you have been doing a bit better lately is because we've been busy with Foe, can you imagine what would be left of your clan if Foe didnt re-open & give us a challenge? 

I think closure is a safe bet.

Your brown sticky stuff clan cracked under the pressure when EoP started focusing Fi instead of CP & you got slumped to the point where you had to start rivalries with the tiny clans like Sup, Lt etc..Even CP crawled out of the slump we put them in & started showing more relevancy than your clan & apparently you "ragdoll" us around in the wilderness? Nice one tomato.

Thats a fact. You couldnt compete with EoP alone, while we have to take brown sticky stuff from Sup, RD, Foe & Fi, which you kids make pretty obvious even on these forums considering that every member from these clans flame EoP at every step, yet we still stand stronger than ever.

The only reason you have been doing a bit better lately is because we've been busy with Foe, can you imagine what would be left of your clan if Foe didnt re-open & give us a challenge? 

Thanks for the fights I guess? And see you tomorrow!  :rolleyes:

Your brown sticky stuff clan cracked under the pressure when EoP started focusing Fi instead of CP & you got slumped to the point where you had to start rivalries with the tiny clans like Sup, Lt etc..Even CP crawled out of the slump we put them in & started showing more relevancy than your clan & apparently you "ragdoll" us around in the wilderness? Nice one tomato.

The only reason you have been doing a bit better lately is because we've been busy with Foe, can you imagine what would be left of your clan if Foe didnt re-open & give us a challenge?

I agree with some of this... (Not the middle paragraph, it's irrelevant) But it is what it is. At least there's more competition now