[VERIFIED][REVIEW]Final Ownage Elite vs Eruption of Pures F2P Prep 2-1 [09/03/15]

holydreams

Not sure if serious, EoP gets flamed the most lol..

BY Supremacy - Who are sucking off Foe & obviously in alliance with them (which also means the Lpc Imperial since that's basically Supremacy)

BY Redemption - Who simply hates us for whatever reason and are also "kinda in alliance with Foe" since they wanna see EoP fall.

BY Fatality members who use these forums - Probably because we bullied them so hard & dethroned them before Foe re-opened, they as well want to see EoP fall.

BY Corrupt Pures - Been in a rivalry since forever & we also bullied them before we set our sight on Fatality so they as well obviously wanna see EoP fall.

BY FOE - Competing for #1 & are in a "rivalry" with us so obviously hate us, flame us & wanna see us fall.

~The only clans that have no problems with EoP atm are TLP, ZU & LT, the rest of the community hates us and wants to see us fall (hence the reason why we are obviously targeted the most when clusters between those clans occur) THATS A FACT!

I think we are actually doing pretty good, considering how many clans are after us atm, i dont think any other clan could put up with it tbh.

Doing good? You basically called ZU TLP TRAUMA at the cluster when we didn't call anyone to help us.

You had them in your capes attacking us, when did you see 10+ FI members with us moving along us? Or 10 CP, RD? none.

trauma even said you massed PM them to help you, and some of my TLP friends said the same.

You had Imperial & Olympus helping you, you fucking downy (thats why Trauma was called to AC)...please refrain from quoting me in the future.

Please get off this topic Cya on Saturday and Sunday Hope you pull 80+ #AntiEOP #Zenith 

You had Imperial & Olympus helping you, you fucking downy (thats why Trauma was called to AC)...please refrain from quoting me in the future.

Olympus came randomly from nowhere last 10 mins and when the fuck did we have imperial helping us? Do you want me to post screenshots of how many mains/zu/tlp kids you had in your cape or why not logs from the mass pms to trauma?

Olympus came randomly from nowhere last 10 mins and when the fuck did we have imperial helping us? Do you want me to post screenshots of how many mains/zu/tlp kids you had in your cape or why not logs from the mass pms to trauma?

Whether Olympus came randomly or not is irrelevant because that doesn't change the fact that they were helping you, they had Foe capes on so they obviously weren't atking you, and they even admitted to atking EoP.

Imperial came right after we cleared you at gdz & before you mass teled back up to gdz (which made it quite obvious that you called them) that isn't surprising though see'ing as they are pretty much Supremacy in disguise.

I also saw a few CP & Fi members in Foe capes? 

Please do post your pictures and brown sticky stuff if you want to (i don't think you have any but go ahead m8), do u think i give a brown sticky stuff lol?

The logs of mass pms to Trauma are irrelevant because i already said that they were called to AC against Imperial & Olympus who were helping Foe.

Anything else?

Anything else?

We cleared you x20 times more times then you cleared us that day we basically carroted you for 2 hours straight even though you had brown sticky stuff tons of mains so I really dont know what you're trying to prove here.

Also you lost the f2p prep yesterday with your 20 105+ cb members so if you didnt understand earlier that we're #1 f2p now you do.

Can you stop with all the propaganda now and know your place.

We cleared you x20 times more times then you cleared us that day we basically carroted you for 2 hours straight even though you had brown sticky stuff tons of mains so I really dont know what you're trying to prove here.

Also you lost the f2p prep yesterday with your 20 105+ cb members so if you didnt understand earlier that we're #1 f2p now you do.

Can you stop with all the propaganda now and know your place.

the mains you are referring to were SV tomato & where are the pictures you were so eager to post?

the mains you are referring to were SV tomato & where are the pictures you were so eager to post?

The mains i was talking about were wearing eop capes is that SV?

Doesnt matter if i post pics or not you're broccolied and will just keep writing more propaganda and lies. Just accept a loss and move on..

15-0 undefeated is all i can say.

Doing good? You basically called ZU TLP TRAUMA at the cluster when we didn't call anyone to help us.

You had them in your capes attacking us, when did you see 10+ FI members with us moving along us? Or 10 CP, RD? none.

trauma even said you massed PM them to help you, and some of my TLP friends said the same.

Olympus who's the same cape as you showed up with 60 and EoP told us to come get them away, not to mention you had 30 imperial sniping EoP for a bit of the fight til we came and cleared them out of the scene

@@pirate stop making yourself look complete like a fucking 87 chromosomed broccoli and just stop posting. Your ego is insane, you know your wrong as fuck and you still wont admit it because you are scared as fuck l0l. But on the other hand its quite funny to see someone being this cauliflower, so just keep bumping this, it makes my day haha. Get rekt

lmao you guys are like 2-0 in f2p prep wins vs EoMains?

eop is brown sticky stuff without their countless of mith and mains.

eop try focusing less on ddosing your opponents and actually trying to better your rs skills. quite evident that even though you guys ddos 5 foe members in the prep, they still came out victorious. just a tip for the future

Olympus who's the same cape as you showed up with 60 and EoP told us to come get them away, not to mention you had 30 imperial sniping EoP for a bit of the fight til we came and cleared them out of the scene

it would be sad if we decide to start coming out LPC time to put T in their place. Keep messing with something you can't handle. You have a mixture of Tlp and EoP we already slapped them in preps. We wouldn't mind putting Trauma back a step too.

Whether Olympus came randomly or not is irrelevant because that doesn't change the fact that they were helping you, they had Foe capes on so they obviously weren't atking you, and they even admitted to atking EoP.

Imperial came right after we cleared you at gdz & before you mass teled back up to gdz (which made it quite obvious that you called them) that isn't surprising though see'ing as they are pretty much Supremacy in disguise.

I also saw a few CP & Fi members in Foe capes? 

Please do post your pictures and brown sticky stuff if you want to (i don't think you have any but go ahead m8), do u think i give a brown sticky stuff lol?

The logs of mass pms to Trauma are irrelevant because i already said that they were called to AC against Imperial & Olympus who were helping Foe.

Anything else?

First you said you didn't call them now they were called to AC?

You're almost as cauliflower as you look.

it would be sad if we decide to start coming out LPC time to put T in their place. Keep messing with something you can't handle. You have a mixture of Tlp and EoP we already slapped them in preps. We wouldn't mind putting Trauma back a step too.

God bless your soul my friend, we killed your LPC allies during LPC trip times, cry more please

It's a good thing your clan is decent in clan wars....because you guys are horrible in the wilderness. Then again it has always been that way for foe. Grats on your win.

Keep holding onto Saturday F2P trips cause thats all you have Atm (Not for Long). No clan wars Preps/Fullouts along with brown sticky stuffty Sundays in lobby. Then again it has always been that way for Eop. Gratz on your loss.