[VERIFIED][REVIEW]Final Ownage Elite vs Eruption of Pures F2P Prep 2-1 [09/03/15]

holydreams

Thanks for showing us three fullouts vs random irreverent clans!! You sure showed us how great EOP is.

irrelevant*

I simply corrected the myth EoP have 0 full out wins, since that seems to have been said a lot recently lol :P

can you post any hpc full out wins?

Was this when EOP was a LPC? show me one fullout that anyone gave a fuck about 

What??

You were wrong and I corrected you, with these posts now I assume the topic will change to 'lol eop haven't won a full out vs fi/mm/foe' :o

irrelevant*

I simply corrected the myth EoP have 0 full out wins, since that seems to have been said a lot recently lol :P

What??

You were wrong and I corrected you, with these posts now I assume the topic will change to 'lol eop haven't won a full out vs fi/mm/foe' :o

They're saying irrelevant because 95% of the people on here started clanning in 2k13

I'm so glad to see every clan so against us. Saying we have never won Fullouts, saying we have 35 mains.... haha beating down on these clown clans has obviously made them so mad....look at their witty excuses....you know it's bad when you have no choice but to come up with an excuse that's not even close to being true. Think before you post tomatos hahaha.

saying things that are "not even close to being true"

It's a good thing your clan is decent in clan wars....because you guys are horrible in the wilderness. Then again it has always been that way for foe. Grats on your win.

I don't blame you for saying that, you guys spend your Sundays in lobby so you wouldn't know what happens on Sunday trips.