[VERIFIED][REVIEW]Final Ownage Elite vs Eruption of Pures F2P Prep 2-1 [09/03/15]

holydreams

EoP just got a little plate of the truth, sit the hell down you guys cant touch us 1v1 legit.

keep bringing mains and other clans like you do in the weekend we still smack u

I rofld so hard on this post lmao. Keep denying your alliance with sv sup rd n fi. You cant compete in the wildy without sv and fi or rd holding your hands.

The reason we lost r1 is bcos the wrong calls were made. Nothing big lmao.

Finally, there is a prep between the 2 leaders in CLW. The rivalry is heating up!

how the fuck is eop any where near being close to foe lmao.....

we have won like 16 preps and lost none, im certain eops prep record is negative by like 30

how the fuck is eop any where near being close to foe lmao.....

we have won like 16 preps and lost none, im certain eops prep record is negative by like 30

calm down, no1 gives a brown sticky stuff about prep records lmfao, what does it matter if you get brown sticky stuff on in the wilderness?

calm down, no1 gives a brown sticky stuff about prep records lmfao, what does it matter if you get brown sticky stuff on in the wilderness?

as visible as it is to the rest of the pure community apart from the EoP Leadership because they all share a brain cell.

Foe is out of reach from eop's capabilities of competing in any sever safe or Dangerous. Therefore you never have and never will stand a chance at being ontop of them.

go train more def levels or pm main clans to vote for you on RSC Awards so you will vote back for them.

yeah gj foe ruining your victory by flaming

+1 quality members

Lol how did we ruin it? They've been flaming us every week and now when It comes to it, every EoP hides from sharkbrew.

it's a well deserved win and flame after getting flamed every week.

You guys should know we are kings of both F2P and P2P.

I rofld so hard on this post lmao. Keep denying your alliance with sv sup rd n fi. You cant compete in the wildy without sv and fi or rd holding your hands.

The reason we lost r1 is bcos the wrong calls were made. Nothing big lmao.

Alliance with sv rd and fi.......  :hehehe:

Tbh I don't blame them for flaming..eop flames others 24/7 it's there turn to get flamed.

Not sure if serious, EoP gets flamed the most lol..

BY Supremacy - Who are sucking off Foe & obviously in alliance with them (which also means the Lpc Imperial since that's basically Supremacy)

BY Redemption - Who simply hates us for whatever reason and are also "kinda in alliance with Foe" since they wanna see EoP fall.

BY Fatality members who use these forums - Probably because we bullied them so hard & dethroned them before Foe re-opened, they as well want to see EoP fall.

BY Corrupt Pures - Been in a rivalry since forever & we also bullied them before we set our sight on Fatality so they as well obviously wanna see EoP fall.

BY FOE - Competing for #1 & are in a "rivalry" with us so obviously hate us, flame us & wanna see us fall.

~The only clans that have no problems with EoP atm are TLP, ZU & LT, the rest of the community hates us and wants to see us fall (hence the reason why we are obviously targeted the most when clusters between those clans occur) THATS A FACT!

I think we are actually doing pretty good, considering how many clans are after us atm, i dont think any other clan could put up with it tbh.

BY Supremacy - Who are sucking off Foe & obviously in alliance with them (which also means the Lpc Imperial since that's basically Supremacy)

BY Redemption - Who simply hates us for whatever reason and are also "kinda in alliance with Foe" since they wanna see EoP fall.

BY Fatality members who use these forums - Probably because we bullied them so hard & dethroned them before Foe re-opened, they as well want to see EoP fall.

BY Corrupt Pures - Been in a rivalry since forever & we also bullied them before we set our sight on Fatality so they as well obviously wanna see EoP fall.

BY FOE - Competing for #1 & are in a "rivalry" with us so obviously hate us, flame us & wanna see us fall.

~The only clans that have no problems with EoP atm are TLP, ZU & LT, the rest of the community hates us and wants to see us fall (hence the reason why we are obviously targeted the most when clusters between those clans occur) THATS A FACT!

I think we are actually doing pretty good, considering how many clans are after us atm, i dont think any other clan could put up with it tbh.

no one really hates you! Its just some people think you're retärded!

Keep us updated