Who will end it?

Hercules

^

Big J is just a random glory-hunter, he apped for EoP not too long ago aswell, cant even take him seriously. You're just a +1 to Foe, stop trying lol.

He used to try to tell me and some of my mates stories about how he was in fo pre eoc and all these sick run ins they had, long story short this is his first time being in fo l0l.

Tribey0 your the main one bringing mains to trips lol "King Zack". Your clan can't compete with us without mains. You guys hyped this trip up again lol ping every ex member to show up. How many signs up the past month you had to stay revelent?

Be gone fucking bug.

^

Big J is just a random glory-hunter, he apped for EoP not too long ago aswell, cant even take him seriously. You're just a +1 to Foe, stop trying lol.

Like I said before, I'd rather be a +1 for a good clan than a rank in an awful clan.

He used to try to tell me and some of my mates stories about how he was in fo pre eoc and all these sick run ins they had, long story short this is his first time being in fo l0l.

I was talking about 07 you nimrod l0l

You started clanning this year in CP.

Like I said before, I'd rather be a +1 for a good clan than a rank in an awful clan.

I was talking about 07 you nimrod l0l

You started clanning this year in CP.

Yeah I started this year and in CP lol, you litterally started in 2015