Who will end it?

Hercules

Atm FOE is on a 15 prep win streak.

It's not a lot compared to records set in the past Pre-EOC but it's a good start and probably the longest streak on 07.

I have a serious question for you guys, what do you think FOE's streak will get to before they finally lose a prep...?

...And more importantly, which clan will be the one to end it and in what server!?

Post your opinions!

No flame please, be serious.

I have a feeling it's gonna be FI, they have the potential to pull 50+ as they did last week in our P2P Prep. There quality is pretty decent so tbh it's about who prepares more.

Also if our streak goes on for another 3+ weeks I think it will be TLP, they are extremely un-level'd compared to all the HPC's and once they get there cmbs on point with the rest of us they will be a force.

Well, more than likely it'll be either Fi in F2p or EoP in F2p. I don't see any clan shocking me and downing FO in their own P2p server, but you never know crazier things have happened.

I give it another 2 weeks though.

Why not just put your pride aside and answer the question? Stop being childish

Because this whole topic is a childish attempt on getting attention towards the fact that you have won 15 preps in a row so far, which is why i cant take it serious.

But for you i shall answer the question then.

Its either gonna be EOP in F2P or FI in P2P

Because this whole topic is a childish attempt on getting attention towards the fact that you have won 15 preps in a row so far, which is why i cant take it serious.

But for you i shall answer the question then.

Its either gonna be EOP in F2P or FI in P2P

Could be viewed that way but also it's an interesting question imo, ty for answering.