FOE'S SUNDAY - 35 EAGLES SMOKE WHATS LEFT OF THE PURE SCENE

K2P

1 hour ago, lnterrupt said:

the wild in osrs is dead, you guys have 5 minutes of pov on a Sunday and you guys think you are getting all the action lmfao.  most of FI are on there rather than this shit getting action daily. Empire all day

https://www.battle-scape.com/forums/42-Wars-amp-Events

Fucking pathetic 😂😂. We had nonstop action, stop being delusional you were there scouting us watching a great time.

Listen peasant boy bond your pures, drop the mains, and meet us out there on the REAL version of the game. 

7 hours ago, Colin said:

Feels good to play on pures and not have to avoid in a private server

Nobody is avoiding any of these pure clans. Avoiding the mains 👍🏻 you’re having clean action because FO, Z and apex are ROT slaves. It paid off in the end 😂

7 hours ago, winner of the game said:

hey @lnterruptthere's a reason why fi can't just step up and take over the wildy on osrs and resort to just calling it "dead". That's because fi is a bunch of cosplayers who act tough but can't fucking put their money where their mouth is hahaha. never have never will, cosplaying dogs

Old dogs can't learn new tricks, considering yourself playing the game for fucking 45 years, no way you find the scene for pures is live.  We never stopped osrs, BS is just more fun right now and as an active clan, we choose to go where the action is while we host the biggest tournament so far this year for the elite pures that wants action in osrs.  You are a joke old man, but I have to say I love making fun of your ass, it's so satisfying.   

7 hours ago, Colin said:

Fucking pathetic 😂😂. We had nonstop action, stop being delusional you were there scouting us watching a great time.

Listen peasant boy bond your pures, drop the mains, and meet us out there on the REAL version of the game. 

LMAO none stop action, sure man, 5 minutes of POV is considered none stop action now.  NICE!

4 hours ago, Canny pk said:

Nobody is avoiding any of these pure clans. Avoiding the mains 👍🏻 you’re having clean action because FO, Z and apex are ROT slaves. It paid off in the end 😂

lol no point explaining bro, they know they fucking suck, I mean they lose to fucking LY in clan wars, if that doesn't prove their quality, nothing will.  let these trolls have their "none stop action". 

3 hours ago, lnterrupt said:

lol no point explaining bro, they know they fucking suck, I mean they lose to fucking LY in clan wars, if that doesn't prove their quality, nothing will.  let these trolls have their "none stop action". 

You’re playing a PRIVATE SERVER and crying about mains that YOU brought to the scene slaving for REV. Shut the fuck up 😂😂😂 

3 hours ago, lnterrupt said:

You don’t even have enough members to do cwa anymore. Honestly, I doubt you could mass up enough for any kind of event on OSRS 😂😂

7 hours ago, Canny pk said:

Get on your pure, and get back out there you weak piece of human garbage. The scene is fine if you actually play on pures 😂😂😂

12 hours ago, lnterrupt said:

the wild in osrs is dead, you guys have 5 minutes of pov on a Sunday and you guys think you are getting all the action lmfao.  most of FI are on there rather than this shit getting action daily. Empire all day

l000l fi closed into a random battlescape clan 

Ironic you commenting on our topic where "FOE" is FIGHTING in the wildy. More ironic that all FOE rivals closed and starting playing battlescape. It's funny how the same victims "fi, rage, bp and og" used main clans, vennies and meds and now the same people crying and took refugee in battlescape. Was easy 🤣

8 hours ago, Canny pk said:

How are u crying about mains, when you were apart of a med clan "Onslaught". How dare you to even show face after you took refugee in Rage and then again u got closed. Everything you touch ends up closing. Never forget how FOE victimized you 😀

1 hour ago, Colin said:

Ahh yes. Keep bumping our topic!!! 

Where is your battlscape aftermath if you’re so proud of your time spent there? Pleaseeee post it lmao!!!

You act like shark brew is so fucking active where it needs bumps lmao, only you doggies care enough to post aftermath of 5 minute videos, look at your own title for your topic, even your leader admits the scene is DEAD.

1 hour ago, YOOITZKID said:

Half of fi memberlist took refugee in a random battlescape clan. ANOTHER CLAN BITES THE DUST 🤣

RIP FATALITY 05-22-2022

You guys are so out of touch it's fucking hilarious, it literally takes you 2 hours to max on BS while you can get none stop action in the wild for pures because of their 1 def world. You act like you can only play 1 game in 2022, your logic is stupid as fuck.

1 hour ago, Colin said:

You don’t even have enough members to do cwa anymore. Honestly, I doubt you could mass up enough for any kind of event on OSRS 😂😂

prep us right now you pussies, I bet you will come up with some snarky remark of why you won't, I will put up a bil right now, FO is talking shit to us about cwars lmao, you guys don't have the quality or the balls.

3 hours ago, winner of the game said:

hahahaha how fucking mad are you @lnterrupt

fi is trash and everyone (even your allies) knows it

What you mean man, why would I be mad, I love making fun of you guys, this has been my routine every morning to destress myself, responding to you literally puts a smile on my face everytime. My life is better because of you, don't ever stop you old fat fuck.