On a serious note..

Sith-

@@holydreams, @@slushpuppy

I think aside from a bit of baiting that's Siths argument. The ELO system was designed for 1v1 chess not for this type of format, it literally rewards clans for fighting less.

Not only does this go against the growth of the pure community (clans fighting less) but also contributes negatively SB's growth (less events = less topics/hype ect ect you get the idea).

I think aside from a bit of baiting that's Siths argument. The ELO system was designed for 1v1 chess not for this type of format, it literally rewards clans for fighting less.

Not only does this go against the growth of the pure community (clans fighting less) but also contributes negatively SB's growth (less events = less topics/hype ect ect you get the idea).

Dude clans are considered as a single entity in this case and it still is 1v1. It's the exact same ladder as in chess, there are just hundreds of thousands of players in chess compared to the 15 or so on this ladder that the slight differences are visible. It's still Clan A vs Clan B, etc.

It doesn't favour playing less, it favours a good win/loss ratio with a high number of games.

RD is 10/9 which is worse than 2/2 because if you play that many you should be winning more than 50% to have a good score. Also losing to a clan with low elo hurts yours a lot or beating one with a low elo doesn't boost it.

Please do no even try to dishonour the ELO system. It's the same on any ladder, just because a clan consists of multiple people doesn't mean it's not a 1v1 on the ladder... Clan vs. Clan

By that logic I could ask a clan that has nobody online for a prep or is having a day off preps, they'll obviously say no and automatically gain -2 points, and vice-versa. Unfortunately, that sort of thing will be abused/will not work. The only time points are accumulated should be after a prep has been completed, eg 0 or 1 gained for losing and 3 or 2 gained for winning.

I think sith really cares about being top on that ladder lmao. Also why would we prep RD when they have openly ddosed us lmfao cauliflower scummy cunts

its fine to openly admit your afraid but its just a game so plz start playing it

@@Murd so you have a whole week off of doing nothing?

I really think eop has a lot of smart ranks but you may not be one of them :S

I stated if a clan isn't wanting to prep for whatever reason, they shouldn't be deducted points (in contrast to what your idea suggests). It's like clan A asks clan B for a 50v50 with clan A knowing clan B can't pull and will decline.

Doing nothing for a week isn't ideal, there's the wilderness to pk in and clan wars to fight in so I'd doubt anyone would actually have a week off doing nothing. If you look at the recent activity in CWA from all clans we don't really need a system to try motivate more people to prep more often.

stop catering to retards, the kid's a fucking hypocrite lmfao the fact he actually cares about this roster goes against all the bullbrown sticky stuff he tries to preach

I don't, it's just that it goes against logic that clans who don;t prep at all are ranked higher than those who actually participate

@@slushpuppy so going 2-2 is better than 10-9 xd

That;s how ELO system works, if you win only against low-tier clans, your score will never improve significantly.

@@slushpuppy maybe remove the closed clans like Omega bv chaos outbreak

I'll see if I can do something about closed clans, but imo i want this to be a perm record

@@slushpuppy u shud prolly separate the 9 MPCs from the LPCs aswell

No need for bracket separation. The list is sorted by skill.

The Elo system was invented as an improved chess rating system and is also used in many other games. It is also used as a rating system for multiplayer competition in a number of video games,[1] and has been adapted to team sports including soccer (association football), American college football, basketball,

Any ranking system can be used as an argument for fighting less.. people hate losing

Dude clans are considered as a single entity in this case and it still is 1v1. It's the exact same ladder as in chess, there are just hundreds of thousands of players in chess compared to the 15 or so on this ladder that the slight differences are visible. It's still Clan A vs Clan B, etc.

It doesn't favour playing less, it favours a good win/loss ratio with a high number of games.

RD is 10/9 which is worse than 2/2 because if you play that many you should be winning more than 50% to have a good score. Also losing to a clan with low elo hurts yours a lot or beating one with a low elo doesn't boost it.

Please do no even try to dishonour the ELO system. It's the same on any ladder, just because a clan consists of multiple people doesn't mean it's not a 1v1 on the ladder... Clan vs. Clan

So does that mean 1-0 is better then 3-1 o.O