Most Active clan? Most Active Teamspeak?

Obese

EOP TS 

We have people online every time of the day. That is because all our members are all over the timezone and we have heaps of people in different timezones.

Aussie time zone is dead and yet we have 15 people pking nightly or talking brown sticky stuff

We have always maintained our activity so yeah

Ts3=Foe, they always have a massive amount online even at awkward times.

Forums=No question it's EOP, you can make a topic and there will be 4-5 replies within 2minutes.

Preps=From recent preps I would say RD, they consistently prep clans in F2P and P2P.

Unofficals=ZU, they always do lavas etc. I would say there the most active clan outside of mandatory events.

Mini's=EOP? They have a massive amount of mini topics per day etc.

Godwars=FOE by far, we have people on there mains pures killing arma/bandos all the time.

Rd has always gotten the most preps we have had 7 public on and 1 public off this week alone. We also do the most pk trips just don't always post them.

After us would maybe be tlp heard they had 6 preps this week?

Then

Fi/foe/sup

Minis

Sup

Eop

Foe

Pk trips

Rd

Eop

Ts- depends if ur asking numbers or actual activity numbers wise its by far foe, but no one ever unmutes in there so I would go with fatality

Rd has always gotten the most preps we have had 7 public on and 1 public off this week alone. We also do the most pk trips just don't always post them.

After us would maybe be tlp heard they had 6 preps this week?

Then

Fi/foe/sup

Minis

Sup

Eop

Foe

Pk trips

Rd

Eop

Ts- depends if ur asking numbers or actual activity numbers wise its by far foe, but no one ever unmutes in there so I would go with fatality

The thing is with foe is that we try to get preps everyday but get declined most of the time.

EOP is banned from chanstats otherwise I am 100% positive it would have the most active IRC. EoP also has the most active forum by a decent amount. I'm guessing Final Ownage has the most active teamspeak though, as for minis everyone does a ton so it'd be a pretty blurred line.