Trauma vs 1337 Tactics ~ P2P Prep ~ 2-0

A L L E N

yeah since we have multiclanning on like every othrr clan u should join us so we can add eop to the traumazutlp list

There's already a majority of EOP members in Trauma.

Excuse the ignorance but if trauma is an MPC why is it still going out on LPC times? Like I get that the LPC or "alternative clan" scene for lack of a better word is a bit weird right now but I still don't understand it. I mean (barring any invites) if this preps anything to show you are competing with another MPC on a server that you don't even use - so why not make the step up?

Excuse the ignorance but if trauma is an MPC why is it still going out on LPC times? Like I get that the LPC or "alternative clan" scene for lack of a better word is a bit weird right now but I still don't understand it. I mean (barring any invites) if this preps anything to show you are competing with another MPC on a server that you don't even use - so why not make the step up?

simply cuz we have multiclanning on and we are having fun as we are rn, every clan cept tier1 and chaotic are mpc they are just too scared to officialize it... with these nicewords, i invite you to have a look at imperial,cv,olympus aftermath videos for confirmation. Theres no point for us to move up seeing as theres competition in the so called 'low pulling clans' scene

Would assume it'd be because of the lack of pull to be honest.

If trauma went MPC/HPC people would have to choose between TLP/EOP/TRAUMA.

I can't see that ending well,Especially since the warlord of trauma is also a warlord of TLP . LPC scene is practically dead. It's litterally T1 & Chaotic that are sticking to decent cb cap, people are just having fun with whats left of the scene before it fades out

Tell Imperial, Conviction, & Imperial to come to MPC times?

They all are 73+cb