Imperial's Brutal Saturday Trip FT Trauma Meets Their Suffering |Olympus|Conviction|Curse

Syracuse

wipww82.png

Today, Imperial went out peaking 34 members, proving our dominance with loads of action.

I5VGgNQ.png

-Shoutouts-

Tlp for being the first to end

Tlp for getting slammed

Conviction for holding their own

Olympus and Curse for teaming

All the action

I5VGgNQ.png

I5VGgNQ.png

vq1COTJ.png

7fsfrqT.png
29xc09i.jpg

881P5X.png

HBRc4sa.png

lZ8xeCJ.png

XQpJwOx.png

aCeiQZq.png

If you get sandwiched that doesn't mean you are gettin teamed on, it means you were in the wrong place at the wrong time :P Bl you got sandwiched, maybe try moving to avoid that in the future :)

We did, and you told us to stop running lol?

If you get sandwiched that doesn't mean you are gettin teamed on, it means you were in the wrong place at the wrong time :P Bl you got sandwiched, maybe try moving to avoid that in the future :)

U been doing that brown sticky stuff for 2 weeks now crash crash crash crash and try to team on us even tho we make movement ur still off of the other clan and focusing on us if you think otherwise then prep us or accept a pkri anytime soon stop replying to our topic like a salty mofo

U been doing that brown sticky stuff for 2 weeks now crash crash crash crash and try to team on us even tho we make movement ur still off of the other clan and focusing on us if you think otherwise then prep us or accept a pkri anytime soon stop replying to our topic like a salty mofo

Olympus has been sandwiched countless time.

Doesn't mean we're getting teamed on.

Not sure why you're calling him a salty mofo when he wrote a respectful friendly comment.