Trauma ~ Glorious Sunday ~ Just know we mean it

Zed_

Why do i even try to read this brown sticky stuff?

hibyeya6.gif

I suppose getting pushed across the map suffices as win, I hope you guys personally thanked Olympus for throwing out that life raft. 

OT:

Thanks for the fights

Why do i even try to read this brown sticky stuff?

hibyeya6.gif

I suppose getting pushed across the map suffices as win, I hope you guys personally thanked Olympus for throwing out that life raft. 

OT:

Thanks for the fights

I guess us kiting you out while you walked around like zombies after us with your scims dropping left and right means you're pushing us around the map lol noob pussies stop running!

I guess us kiting you out while you walked around like zombies after us with your scims dropping left and right means you're pushing us around the map lol noob pussies stop running!

I understand it's difficult for autistic people to form/speak proper sentences, but please use microsoft word's spell/grammar check before you make another post. 

PM me if you need a license key, I actually need a tax write off for a charitable donation anyways

OT:

Thanks for the fights

I understand it's difficult for autistic people to form/speak proper sentences, but please use microsoft word's spell/grammar check before you make another post. 

PM me if you need a license key, I actually need a tax write off for a charitable donation anyways

OT:

Thanks for the fights

fuk lol cauliflower tomato doesn't type proper sentence on sharkbrew must be autist lol kappadog

ty for fuk lol