Why does The Last Mains and Eruption of Mains

lookatwhatidid

You also try to fuck with mm and they butfucked u Elder clan my ass eop the clan that pulled 20 for most of 07 got slumped by cp so hard that they started going on foes trip which they today call "Fo"

Next time before calling someone a peasant look at yourself and your clans history open for what 8 years??? Haven't even won one single fullout spastic

Quote this and I'll reply with my ak son

Here's me quoting you and waiting for your AK son.

Only retards like urself think that fullouts are actually relevant lol..

Answer me this:

Would you dominate the whole clanning scene for a whole year or win 1 fullout & be irrelevant for the rest of ur existence?

Hope you see my point now, a lot of clans have won "full-outs" but that doesnt make them better than EoP lmfao, now fuck off u cauliflower paki.

You also try to fuck with mm and they butfucked u Elder clan my ass eop the clan that pulled 20 for most of 07 got slumped by cp so hard that they started going on foes trip which they today call "Fo"

Next time before calling someone a peasant look at yourself and your clans history open for what 8 years??? Haven't even won one single fullout spastic

Quote this and I'll reply with my ak son

whoever this nigga is he is doing a good job =) Keep it up Sith!

Supremacy is pretty consistent tbh, they pull 45+ every weekend and have a core member base that stays through thick and thin. They may not be the best matched but there decent in wild.

What does supremacy do? they get cleared by lt.... how decent

Not 2 times in a month & this happened in 1950s..

but you guys still closed regardless.

Your right closing twice is bad within a month, but it's hypocritical when the clan flaunting this is also a clanned that has closed in their history.