Why does The Last Mains and Eruption of Mains

lookatwhatidid

@@pirate want to answer my question?

FINE!

"What's not elite about an undefeated matched clan?"

Your clan is mainly focused on clan wars as you proved above ^

* When it comes to wilderness your clan looks for the first chance to dip from a fight or log out of a fight & claim "a win" (even when you outnumber the other clan by ~20)

* Elite clan would stay logged in thru their whole trip & walk thru every brown sticky stuff clan on their path - Your clan are pussys & too scared of a loss. ^

Elite clan wouldnt close 2 times in a 1 month span.

* Elite clan would be seen anywhere & everywhere not just in clan wars & sundays.

* Elite clan wouldnt be allowing r3tards like yourself in their clan.

@@pirate this is what I love! Ok, let's play. 1. Primarily focus in clan wars? How so? We go out every week, have tons of midweeks/events, and host many pk sessions. Just because we're good in clan wars doesn't mean that's our primary focus lmfao. 2. We have to log out at some point to chase you guys from running from us, right? Just because we clear you guys and log out doesn't mean we're not elites rofl 3. Closed 2 times in one month...we closed unannounced, and close officially (to the public) And why do you keep saying this as if another clan closed us lmfao. EOP was completely irrelevant when we closed anyway. And we could still be closed and still have a better history than EOP's. 4. Looks like I won this game. Maybe next year! ~ Final.Ownage.Elite

FINE!

"What's not elite about an undefeated matched clan?"

Your clan is mainly focused on clan wars as you proved above ^

* When it comes to wilderness your clan looks for the first chance to dip from a fight or log out of a fight & claim "a win" (even when you outnumber the other clan by ~20)

* Elite clan would stay logged in thru their whole trip & walk thru every brown sticky stuff clan on their path - Your clan are pussys & too scared of a loss. ^

Elite clan wouldnt close 2 times in a 1 month span.

* Elite clan would be seen anywhere & everywhere not just in clan wars & sundays.

* Elite clan wouldnt be allowing r3tards like yourself in their clan.

This doesn't concern you.. EOP was never and never will be "elite"

Call FOE, "fo"? Just curious. What's not elite about an undefeated matched clan? Not that I care, but I just find it extremely funny and hypocritical that you guys call FOE, "fo", but still lose to them lmfao. Anyways, I could tell you what's not pure-like about these two clans. First couple of weeks that "TLP" reopened, they heavily advertised getting 25 def. They even forced their leader, @@Obese, to get it on his new pure. "EOP" on the contrary will not enter the wilderness without mains holding their hands. Let's not forget the absurd amount of 25/30 defence/mith in their clan, but it's not like it matters because they still get wrecked. Mayhem Makers is still the best PURE clan of all time. Later.

Although the rest of this topic is humorous, I'm going to put in my 2 cents here since this is an open discussion topic under Clan Discussion.

The reason clans probably refer to Final Ownage as FO is partially because A) that is their original name, B) their irc is #finalownage, and C) the "elite" status is generally assumed to be with a clan that is in all forms (ingame, forums, ts) at a higher level of efficiency and capability than any other clan. That is 3 reasons that ANY clan can choose to change the nickname of FoE to FO.

And since the 2nd half of your paragraph is not really relevant as it has nothing to do with the original part of the question (Why do people refer to FoE as FO?), I'm not going to address it, although I will say that matter of perspective has a HUGE part to play in terms of what people constitute a "win" in RS lol.

But yeah, seeing as you do care about your clan's nickname to the point where you make this sort of topic regarding it, maybe you should work on your clan's performance in other categories/outputs that way it's once again viewed as an "elite" version of FO, rather than just the 3rd rendition of said project. Generally speaking, elite clans don't have to reopen, they leave enough of a legacy that when they close the void is felt for years afterwards. And yes, that was for all the former Mayhem Makers out there.

@@Quode nice try, but not quite there. You obviously know I was referring to the "nickname". FOE's history wasn't exactly needed, and FOE won't change to cater anybody perspective. To be honest, I honestly don't care nor does it affect FOE. I was just genuinely curious if any clan (specifically tlp/eop) had a legit reason to call FOE, "fo". @@pirate tried, but failed. Also, are you implying once you close a clan you should never reopen again? FOE reopened for the sake of having fun, and to simply play runescape aka a game.

This doesn't concern you.. EOP was never and never will be "elite"

We don't need to call ourselves elite to boost our self esteem to make ourselves sound like we're good, because we can back it up with action.

A quote comes to mind,

When you're good at something, you'll tell everyone. When you're great at something, they'll tell you

But on topic, if a large debate is going on because some clan doesn't like what another clan calls them, then they should visit the G.E to buy both a rope and a knife.

@@Murd there isn't a debate, nor anybody dislikes anything. it's merely curiosity which resulted to this topic. when tlp's dissy started calling foe, "fo", he actually made a long topic explaining why. i was wondering if there's a similar essence this time around, but it seems like people are calling foe "fo" for simple banter. @@pirate tried explaining on eop's behalf, but it kinda didn't work well. i'm actually quite curious why people think i'm lugia though lmfao