The New Lpc Standard

Twisted Tank

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those are 2 spare accounts given out to friends who don't have accounts obv someone got def on them.

<17:27:34> You poked "[Duval] Duval" with message: you got 30 def? lol
<17:27:51> "[Duval] Duval" pokes you: last night some 1 did
<17:28:05> You poked "[Duval] Duval" with message: lalo account as well
<17:28:15> "[Duval] Duval" pokes you: yeah

Fail topic fail tier 1

lmao we got hacked for the def on our back up accounts.i am 1 def and lalo is 10 def . "Ch in" is me and lalo is gh war lord

please delete this fail ass topic.

Tier 1 you will feel the pain for this bullbrown sticky stuff.  Good luck this weekend ull need it.

one def morons

Fh63eC.png

he has a baby he is making its 50 combat but he has to use gh warlord bc he was first hacked for 26def on chaotic then they made it 30 last night as well as d u v a l. we let clan friends that have no acc or training accounts use them, :/

lmao we got hacked for the def on our back up accounts.i am 1 def and lalo is 10 def . "Ch in" is me and lalo is gh war lord

Tier 1 you will feel the pain for this bullbrown sticky stuff.  Good luck this weekend ull need it.

one def morons

Fh63eC.png

u have some1 in addy in that pic lol..

u have some1 in addy in that pic lol..

lo00lo0lo he does im done! 

one def morons

Fh63eC.png

"one def morons" 

Does anybody here this kid? lo0lo00olo0 So you want ppl to have 30 def in your clan? Please think before you type you down syndrome bald cunt... Go give your kid a bath.

lmao it was there for a reason, and ull see it tomorrow when we rush u for this bullbrown sticky stuff ass topic. addy (g). you brought this on yourself tier1 u will now feel the pain.

im not new to this im true to this.